For sale is my very very clean late model type x 180sx.

I am a panel beater by trade and this took me a year to find one that I was happy with and even so I had to truck it over from sydney because I simply couldn't find one clean enough in sa.

Bit of history on the car.. First owner was the executive of nissan in japan who had it until 15,000 ks then it got imported and the guy who I bought it from bought it for $30,000 plus traded in another car onto 10 years ago, He was a mature owner and only drove it until 68,000 ks in the whole 10 years. it has every receipt and all log books from japan and australia so i am the 3rd overall owner just ticked over 80,000ks now

Many people will back me up on how clean this car actually is and how clean my previous cars have been also. its been in no accidents and underneath is perfectly straight and clean also.

I have every single standard part to go with the car even the standard stereo, gear knob all the way to standard engine parts air boxes,sway bars,suspension and exhaust, intercooler absolutely everything as the car was dead stock !

All receipts are in a leather bound case with the log books and car manual etc

so heres a list of mods ill try to remember everything its pretty basic but its to clean to molester.

Body:
late 1997 model in white extremely clean still very shiny no fading
Factory weather shields
Factory genuine complete kit INCLUDING THE PLASTIC FRONT LIP IN PERFECT CONDITION even with the rubber sills still (VERY RARE)

Engine :
80,000ks
Full 3 inch exhaust
Trust Intercooler
Trust air filter
Brand new 2871r.64 installed less than 5000k ago with braided lines and all new gaskets throughout the manifold with new studs and nuts
greddy profec b running a safe 12 pound
earls oil cooler
Turbo smart bov
engine dampener
hks oil cap
Trust radiator cap
walbro 255 fuel pump (6 months old)
Exceedy heavy duty clutch
very tight box and motor

Interior :
Perfect untouched condition not a mark
Dash still shiny and not a scratch or crack (i use a dash mat)
seats are all like new also with seat covers
drivers floor mats still genuine items but are getting a bit worn however the rear floor mats haven't been used they are like new!
every clip and trim piece is there
has the factory cooler box in the glove box (fridge)
Yashio Factory gear knob
Yashio Factory gear boot
Yashio Factory drift button
Broadway mirror
JDM cup holder
Air con is icy cold
cd player with sub and amp still factory speakers which sounds great and also means no holes cut anywhere.

Suspention:
very basic but great for every day driving
Factory rare genuine Nissan front strut brace
Complete pedders package which consists of springs, front and rear sway bars all new bushes throughout aswel as cradle bushes it drives like new.

Theres probably lots I've forgot but pics do the talking, feel free to come check it out anytime NO TIME WASTERS and I will not sell it to someone who I suspect that will not take care of it. This is a very rare opportunity to get such a nice example.

FRESH 3 MONTHS REGO

Price $15,000 negotiable
may trade for cheaper car plus cash my way maybe a neat ke70 or datsun etc
Thanks guys

Tyson

PICTURES CAN BE SEEN HERE