Looking to buy a very clean A70 supra. Seeing as im so limited by the laws surrounding grey imports with the mk3 supra, i thought id try my hand at picking one up more locally.

I live in SA so if your car ist already registered here, it would have to be damn near factory spec for me to consider bringing it in from another state as i would need to have a car for work and getting it registered may prove difficult.

-A clean, stock(ish) JZA70 twin turbo R would be amazing. Failing that a clean, stock(ish) JZA70. Failing that a clean/stock (as stock as a engine converted car can be) MA70/MA71 with a 1jz/JZA70 conversion.
-Must be very clean, a minor scratch or little mark here or there wont bother me but not looking to have to repaint or replace panels or for that matter fix up interior bits.
-Must be a runner. Already have 1 project car, not looking to start a parking lot
-If its clean enough I'd settle for an auto but would rather a manual.
-Colour doesn't bother me but would rather a gun metal grey or black.

I'm patient and happy to wait for the right one to come along so if you are looking to sell, but not juuust yet, let me know and ill keep you in mind. Im an enthusiast so you can sleep well knowing the car will be going to a person who will take amazing care of it (:

I have a Stagea that I would be willing to swap. Otherwise ill be selling it to help pay for a supra.

Price isn't as important as the quality of the car to me, so show me what you have and lets talk.

So guys, if you have one or know someone who does and want to sell; get in touch.

Thanks for reading my overly fussy WTB add