Hobby wing is probably the more realizable out of the sets you listed and the cs guys over drive the rear or under drive the front or a mix of both

Iv been running hobbywing for years now and never had a esc or motor die or break or play up apart from a fan for the esc on 3s on a buggy I had a while back

Rwd wise have a look at the mst fxx s or if you like burning money go for the fxx VIP

And they come with a piazo type gyro

I personally run one that is adjustible by the radio(in my case the 3rd channel on my flysky gt3c)

It's actually a tail rotor gyro and works a treat stay away for the really cheap ones they seem to work well for a little while then break due to the vibration and movements in a car

The key thing to remember with rwd is getting your droop settings right and finding a balance of wheel speed and grip on the given surface

Too much wheel speed and not enough grip and you burn through softer compounds way too quick

If you can steer really well you can definatly get a realistic style going on

Rwd iv touched based with a few times and am getting more successful with each attemp iv pulled the yokomo apart now my next rwd attempt will be a more dedicated rwd chassis

Like the above mentioned mst fxx

The fxx-s is the very basic kit and is all plastic is shaft driven

It works really well after you get your weights in the right spots and the right tyres

The fxx-a is also about 180ish delivered on eBay too