so I'm attempting to get as much steering lock possible in the ksev.

Started with stock setup and have improved all aspects of the car (power,suspension , brakes) over the last 4 years to end up with a reasonable amount of steering lock, ( cut and re welded stock knuckles. And I've machined up a lock spacer based on a ajps spacer,) cut and re welded LCA's 25mm longer to get clearance and gusseted the bottom of them for reassurance.

1.my plans are to move the steering rack forward(to assist with the prevention of binding)
2.shorten knuckles so that from point of pivot the are about 4 to 5 mm longer than half the rack travel.
3. Knotch my LCA's so that my tierod/knuckles will sink into them because atm they stop just as they hit, plus 5 deg castor does not help.

My questions are firstly , has anyone achieved near 83-85 degrees steering? Forklift steez Is it possible?
and can I move my struts tops back instead of winding on more castor so that my LCA's remain fairly adjacent to my car .
Can my knuckles be dead flat instead of having the angle where the tierod tapered hole is? As I am considering making my own..

ill start with that but have a few more queries.
Hope this is in the right section. Cheers