For Sale

CRF 50 2009 model

I brought this bike brand new from Pro Honda in Ipswich

I have been the only rider of this bike from new.
It has been sitting under my house for the past two years without being ridden as i just can't find time to get out anymore. It has been
started every month or so and just had fresh motul oil change.

Bike starts first kick every time and runs great.

Mods
-Pro Taper handle Bar kit
-Quick Turn Plastic Throttle
-Aftermarket CDI
-FMF Power Core 4 Exhaust
-Red Baron Fork Extender Kit – Fork legs are substantially stronger and 1” longer than stock. – Zinc plated chromoly fork legs. – Includes extended fork legs, extended brake cable and delrin bushings. Bushs need to be replaced this is a very easy job. Bushs only 25$
-Red Baron HD Fork Springs – Stiffer than stock. – Slightly longer for increased height.
-Extended Aluminum Swingarm - Increases wheelbaseby 2" - Oversized tubing & internally re-enforced welds ensure maimum strength. - Includes sealed bearings, HD chain slider, brake rod extender and red billet chain adjuster blocks. -Black anodized
-Fox Float MXR Shock - One of the favourite shocks for the CRF50 –Weighs only 1.1 lbs. –Most adjustable shock available with external rebound adjustment and infinitely adjustable air spring using the provided air pump. –Rebuildable and revalvable
-Front Michelin Starcross 10"
-Rear is a standard tire
-BBR Graphics Kit

Probably more but cant remember atm

Bike has uni filter air filter but has gone to shit with put a new one new for buyer

Please no tire kickers as I'm very busy and don't have time for you to waste.

$1550 ono

Call or text me on 0401864030 anytime if you want to know anything more or are keen to have a look.

Cash on pick up