Thread: New to the forum and saying hello to everyone

Name
    Carlos
    State
    Queensland
    Country
    Australia

Default New to the forum and saying hello to everyone

This is a warm Hello to the managers, supporters and readers of AE86 Driving Club.

Although it took me like half an hour to get there, it was probably the only option I got to comply with my first post.

I know how difficult is to setting up and keeping going a website and it makes even more difficult to maintain and provide such a useful services as AE86 does, so I want to congratulate each and all of you who make possible for us to count on such reliable and helpful site.

I'm a computer technician servicing the Moreton Bay Islands and, by accident, got involved on dealing with Toyota Corolla.

My first one was a jewel I bought when arrived here, 4 years ago. It was a Corolla CSX 1984 which his latest owner had kept under a shed.

Despite its age it run amazingly smooth and basically just needed a breath of petrol to go.

Unfortunately due to living in the islands sometimes we have to carry a lot of stuff when doing shopping in the mainland as well as for my job so this nice car became too little and as I couldn't afford to keep it I decided to sell it for which I got a very good price given its wonderful condition.

Then later, one of my customers needed an urgent computer repair and offer to pay with a forgotten Corolla CS 1984 which was abandoned in his backyard.

That's how I came across the one I'm now selling for parts and the main reason I registered with you.

Well, after this 'brief' introduction I again want to thank you for allowing us to have this channel of communication.

Best Regards,

Carlos Cardona

Name
    Geoff
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

All good carlos, thanks for joining.
    Matt does 100% of the work on the forum but its nothing without good members and thats what keeps it going.

Noooob
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Welcome aboard, we do what we can to assist and value feedback like this really highly as it keeps us going.

I hope you enjoy your stay and being part of our community
    Ae86 Drivingclub - Toyota AE86 Car Club where AE86 | KE70 | Toyota 86 / GT86 | Subaru BRZ | Scion FRS owners