Name
    Clint
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default Corona ST141 wagon $300 (NSW)

Hey guys,

A mate of mine is selling a Corona St141 wagon. The car is a 2nd owner with the 1st owner being an old granny out west.

It does need work and the price reflects this.

The body itself is one of the straightest I've seen. Small ding in the bonnet and only a few small bumps around the body. This thing is awesome shape for it's age.
    The paintwork is firetruck red, however the roof and tailgate have faded quite a bit. It buffs up to near factory condition. We polished a section up a while ago and it comes up like it rolled off the factory floor but it does fade again after 6 - 8 months.

There's two rust holes in the back quarters (same spot on each side), which is located right underneath the glass. My mate has bogged it up but never bothered to sand it back so it does look a bit shit. Cut it out, weld it up and smooth/paint and the bodywork will be 90% perfect.

The steering rack is bent. It still turns fine however you can feel the kink in the rack when turning the wheel. This has to be replaced.

All windows have been smashed. Tailgate, rear quarters and door windows were smashed one night out the front of his place. Finding and replacing will be necessary.

The engine does not run. It snapped a timing belt/skipped a timing tooth a while back. We fixed it and replaced tensioners etc, but a few months later it happened again. It's been sitting since the second timing problem.

Suspension and body are all stock besides cut springs and some front fender mirrors.

interior is in near perfect condition, no cracks in the dash and everything is there besides the glove box.

Come grab yourself a project car!

Car located in Sutherland Shire, Sydney. Call/SMS me on (zero four) 02 718 334.

PRICE IS $300 ono.

Cheers,
    Clint

Pics coming once my email connects

Name
    Clint
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia