Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your worst job ever

Name
    Jake
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Same boat brother, worked for a fruit and veg joint 4 hours after school each day and 10 hours on saturday 6am till 4pm which sucked a donkeys hairy wang, Basically they trained me and after that I did everything while the owners walked around looking busy by slightly adjusting everything making no difference what so ever. So those hours plus school and I was up for School Certificate exams at the time I just ended up goin fuck this shit and was outta there, What a relief, was fucking good money but they were mean kents.

Dude whats concreting like pay and work wise? need something until I gets me an apprenticeship.

Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

cash work helping a neighbor in his backyard dismantle old gas bottles for scrap metal. even though he caught the gas in a larger tank it still reeked of gas all day, standing in a full sized metal skip stacking open gas bottles on a summers day is not fun. then i saw him smoking once and never went back. few months later there was a small explosion in his backyard. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that!

Name
    Michael
    State
    Jyväskylä
    Country
    Finland

LOL of the night. thank you very much

"the magic formula for gravel rallying: 1000kg, 300hp and 4 cylinders."

Name
    David
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

listening to you crack your back is utterly disturbing

Name
    Josho
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

edited for less personal lols.

So is removing 5pr of Corona arms in 28 degree heat.
    You can have any brew you want... as long as it's a Datsun / Corolla / What is that?

Name
    Mick
    State
    sa
    Country
    Aus

Maccas hands down! There is no bigger asshole on this earth than a young adult who got bossed around as a kid with a badge and the authority to boss around kids.

I didn't mind working pizza but I had a cool boss and worked for a local place not a chain like domies or pizza hut.

Name
    David
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

28 degrees? you trooper!

Stern but now fucked off...
    Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Just 28 degrees? lmfao, grow some hair on that chest and come live in QLD you pussy. I wear a jumper on 28 degree days!

Working as a storeman for Tradetools for 6 months and fucking my back beyond repair. Caught myself doing the wrong thing one day unpacking the truck when I realised I had bear hugged a UniMig240 Amp workshop welder (90kg) and dead-lifted it to take it off the truck.

Highlights : Drinking 9.5 litres of water in one day on a 45 degree (in the shade) day in Summer, didn't pee once.
    Lowlights : Having to run "warm up laps" of the store on winter mornings before opening the store when it was 2 degrees in the shed.

Name
    Jamie
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Part time job at an auto parts place in a lower socio economic suburb......serving the complete f*ckwits of society. A good 99% are f*cking arse clowns!

They're all race engine builders but have no idea what oil they need!

They all talk 'their shit up' but have no idea what parts they need!

When asked if the water pump they require for their Vr/Vs dunnydore is a V6 or v8 usually brings a triade of abuse....."I wouldn't f*cking drive a v6, they're for pooftas!!' It was like I said they had a small wang!!!!

ALL v8's are 'off tap' but when they drive out sound standard except for their $150 buck fart special 'sports' exhaust!

everyone is 'TRADE'!!!

People who have owned their cars for many years, have no idea what they drive but are buying parts they have no idea about to fix it!

they pick the cheapest oil off the shelf and ask 'is this good stuff?'

coolant only has to be 'green' it's the actual colour of the coolant that does the job NOT the additives in it!! tectaloy60 in all alloy engines.....yeah nice!

asked if the powersteering fluid was dot 3 or dot 4!!!!

f*ckwits getting angry cos you ask them questions to get the right part but they see it as your trying to make them look stupid(which they incredibly are)

when the hot weather arrived one of the guys I worked with said 'you can tell it's summer around here, the girls are wearing less and the guys stink more!' I think water to these people has the same effect as the blood from the alien in the alien movies!

one of the guys that work there will actually spray air freshener around a stinky customer.....one customer asked what he was doing and with out batting an eyelid replied 'you stink' then continued with the sale.....

when it rains the cars instantly pickup another 50kw which they then show off by one wheeling it down the road!!! it rains kw's in that suburb!

one of the guys I worked with said to me 'these people are the BEST that one sperm that beat all those other sperms to the egg could produce!' imagine if a 'dumb' sperm got thru!!!

I said to him 'there is a saying that is used when you meet a really decent person, they say after they made him, they threw away the mould. Well in this suburb they had a defective mould and they just kept f*cking pouring into it!'

and they all dress the same......they must all shop at the same place........vinnies!!!

I could go on!!!!!

Stern but now fucked off...
    Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

ZOMG, the lulz

I rate this as POST OF THE YEAR... For 2009!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast