Hi Guys,

trust you are all well.I am a lover of the toyota brand ,specially the Ke70 corolla.It was mums car then i took over..Had a 4age with sidedrafts ,then put shrik cams and 20v throttles ,which power was never enough.2 years ago,made an expensive mistake by trusting a guy in south afrrica from who i bought a full race 20v engine ..big cams ,supertech valves,no-vvti, stroked bottom hand..Long story short, the guy sold me shit.to date never raced the car with that engine.fly wheel came loose,piston ended up a whole,then flyhweel again, then valve came out,messed the second block up all over a space of 1 year .VERY EXPENSIVE.

COULD I KINDLY ASK YOU GUYS ON ADVICE ON PUTTING IN THE BLACK TOP BEAMS ENGINE INTO A KE70 COROLLA.a FEW QUESTIONS, WILL I NEED TO CUT ANYWHERE ON THE BODY TO FIT THE 6 SPEED GEARBOX IN? DOES THE SUMP OR OIL PUMP NEEDS TO BE CHANGED? THE GUY THAT HAS THE ENGINE FOR SALE HAS IT WITH THE STD COMPUTER BOX.. WILL IT BE POSSIBLE TO USE THAT AND POSSIBLE USE A SEPRATE MANAGEMENT IF I WANT TO FIT THE 20V THROTTLE BODIES?
YOUR ADVICE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED HEREIN.

THANKS GUYS.
YADZ