Hey all, my old man is selling up due to a downsize. He has done 3500kms in the last year since moving inner city and has bought a polo to buzz around in instead.

Genuine factory (Subaru Aus) STi, #283 of 300 2.5 litre. Upgrades over the standard GT were 4 pot Brembos front, 2 pot rear, 18" enkeis, Sti control arms front and rear, Bilsteins with Sti lowering springs, STi sway bars, STi topmount cooler, Sti exhaust/dual rear axle back mufflers, SI drive (adjustable sports mode control for auto and boost), flappy paddles/tiptronic auto and had a remapped ECU producing 194kW at 6000rpm (up 10kW) and Torque increased 11Nm to 350Nm, also kicking in earlier at 2800rpm.

This car is the perfect balance of performance and comfort and really takes it to the Euro lot. A little more refined boy-racer than the WRX that is just as much fun to boot around in.I love this car and would take it off his hands in a second but unfortunately I drive 45,000kms a year on shitty country B-roads and it would be ruined in an instant.