Up for sale are 2 x AE86 Sprinters, both have clear titles (able to register) however only one would be worth building for street use, the other could be built for track or sold again for a track car:

Green Rolling Shell:
99% Rust Free, only has a few small area's which need looking at.
Has ISC S13 Camber and Damper Adjustable Coilovers up front, plus many many parts.

Blue Rolling Shell:
Originally bought for parts, has a SR20DE engine and box fitted with ECU, loom, diff, tailshaft etc. Had it running when at previous owners place. Also has many parts with it.

Please see pictures for a clearer idea.

Sorry for the bad pictures, the sale WILL also include JDM Fog Light Grille and Carbon Fibre bonnet.

Selling as a package deal, everything must be taken together.

Reason for sale: Was planning on building the Green Shell into my dream car, as I've had 3 of these before and love them, however I need the space back in my yard for other reasons.

Please message me through eBay for more information, or call me or text me on 0423 488 310 if you wish to inspect.

Located in Bonnyrigg Heights NSW, and would be willing to ship as long as buyer arranges transport.
FYI: Green shell is one of the straightest and minimal rust shells I have come across in a while now, and I have owned a few of these before.

Must be paid and picked up within 7 days from end of auction.

You are bidding to buy..!! Inspection can be arranged before bidding. Thank you