Hey guys. I'm zak from the Gold Coast

I've got a datsun sunny and a small port 16v 4age and t50 to go in it!

My question is what suggestions you guys have as to what I should build in the way of a nice angry street motor, I've looked through all the forums but it's mostly just bits and peices of information or people bagging out carbs haha!

I want the car to be reasonably responsive, reliable and be fun through the hills and turns.. with strong midrange

I bought a completely running motor setup out of a ke

1 thing im sticking with is carbs, I understand itbs are more tuneable etc but enjoy carbs more! I have a set of 40dhlas

Currently has an old school msd box, have heard the programmable 6al is the go though?

Trying to keep the bay and engine as tidy as possible

My main concern is when I need to start strengthening bottom end and what my ideal scenario would be with cams and headwork

The motor is completely stock aside from carbs and extractors and was running before removed and supposedly recond 60,000kms ago..

I'm not chasing massive power but want it to be fun to drive, do you guys recommend I build the motor? (If so,using what parts... I'm happy to hear your experiences)
Or do I leave it stock and tidy it up and send it

(I know this isn't following the tech template but wasn't sure where else to put it)