Hi guys,
We are having an 86 festival at Winton on the 15th of April. There will be grip and drift sessions as well as motorkarna. It’s a free event for spectators and there will be a show and shine for all toyota 86’s, AE86’s, and KE70’s as well as trade stalls and a parade lap. I’ve been able to organise Hiroshi Takahashi aka runningfree to attend. This has been at my personal expense as the event is running at a loss. We are planning this to be an annual thing and Hiroshi is keen to come back next year potentially with his car and shred some tyres. So to make sure we can continue this into next year and beyond we need this year to be a success. If any of you are free to come down and check out the action please do. There are also some spots left to drive so if you’re keen, get onto the drift cadet Facebook page and sign up. I’m also running a go fund me page to help cover costs of bringing out Hiroshi. If anyone is able to donate it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and we hope to see you there.