View Poll Results: should i murder my door cards and put 6" speakers in ...

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, chop them up!

34 23.13%
  • No, keep them clean!

113 76.87%
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Faceplants 86 build

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

got my serge tank today thanks to "Leigh".
    fixed my brake light problem ... the little switch at the top of my pedal wasn't making a connection to turn it off when the pedal was just sitting there ... so after a 2 min adjustment it is now fixed. now just gotta work out my headlights and my reverse lights and the lighting side of things is done. got most of my wiring done to ... just need to finish the small ecu plug and then thats done.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Banned

looking tough!

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

ok ive just been working on the 86 ... serge tank is bolted in. i just gotta work out the pipes for it. big thanks to "Leigh" for the serge tank and for the instructions on how to fit it ... it took me a while but then i realised i needed to drop my fuel tank to put it in .... once i did that it was clear where it went. anyway heres some pics of it bolted up to the bottom of my 86.

i also today pressure cleaned my watanabes. it didnt remove all the spots on them i think i will have to have them painted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00235.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	6801   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00236.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	6802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00237.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	6803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00234.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	6804  
    Last edited by Faceplant456; 18th October 2009 at 11:17 PM.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Fuel tank is back in i just need to grab a few more fuel line clamps from work tomorrow and it will be complete.

Name:	DSC00238.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	6828  

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

alright i finaly worked out my headlights today ...

while recharging my battery ive been using to test things with i had the idea to go the the wreckers and get a fuse box from a car with a 4A-C as it should have the same plugs that are on the body loom ... so i went and got one from ont of the corollas that look a lil like a KE70 but are front wheel drive . anyway i pluged it in when i got home all the plugs were a match and i have lights now. im just going to run a 2nd fuse box for the motor.

anyway after playing around with the lights for a bit i decided to mount my fog lights .... they arnt properly connected but i got them to light up long enough for a few pic's ...

Name:	DSC00239.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	6862   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00241.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	6863  

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

lookin good bro

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

should be picking up my new drivers seat this weekend ... WRX STI seat
    i had a WRX Sti 99 model come into work the other day and as soon as i sat in it i wanted the seats for my car ... well at least the drivers side.
    really nice to sit in.
    and jdm washer bottle should be on its way soon to.

Name
    Ken
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

nice trueno conversion mate, can't wait til it gets a respray

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

thanks ATESIX .

so today i re-wired the fog lights they are now on the switch i have in the dash ... it looks as if the switch was once used for a spot light system as there is a extra wire coming from my high beam at the light bulb that has the connector to plug into a relay.

anyway i also hit the top of my trueno lights over with some primer ... they look alot nicer now they are both 1 solid colour ... just gotta wait for my bro to grab me some more cans from his work and ill do the bonnet which i started today and then ran out.

heres a pic of how the light covers look and the fog lights in the day light ... also just for the hell of it a tarago on stands ... looks like its doing a wheelie

Name:	DSC00243.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	6868   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00242.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	6869  

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

picked up my WRX seat this morning . got home and had it fitted within 15 min then i decided to paint some of my interior bits they turned out better than i had expected check it out.

Name:	DSC00244.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	6918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00245.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	6919   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00246.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	6920   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00247.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	6921   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00248.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	6922  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00249.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	6923  

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast