View Poll Results: should i murder my door cards and put 6" speakers in ...

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, chop them up!

34 23.13%
  • No, keep them clean!

113 76.87%
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Faceplants 86 build

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Anyone got any ideas why when i connect power to my body loom my brake lights all light up?
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Got a TRD gear knob today, looks good and replaces the autotecnica one i had.
    finally getting my loom extended this week... bout time to!
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

cool mate. should be sweet when its running

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

should be getting my loom back today then i just gotta mod a few more things on it and then plug it in, then i need a fuel setup

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i got my loom back today ... all $260 worth ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00210.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	6362  

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

got some fog lights today ... swapped my cut springs for them. and i also got the last plug that plugs into my ecu now i just gotta wire it in ... on that plug theres a wire labled stop light ... could that be the reason my tail lights light up when i connect power?

Name
    Lawrence
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

The stop light connection is just to have constant power to the ecu.

I'd say its most likely that your headlight switch has fucked out, but it could be any number of things which are causing them to come on.

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

save yourself man and pay an auto-sparky to fix the little problems your having. electrical problems are such a headache.

do you have someone to spray your car or are you having a crack yourself?

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

im going to do it myself , but im taking it to a guy i know who runs a paint van ... he just drives around all day painting cars , he did all the used cars at toyota when i was working there. but he has a booth at his house and he lives only 15 min from my place so ill take it to his place suit up and hes gonna teach me to spray the car.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

ordered a dizzy cap today ... got sent the fucking wrong one, but its alright i have other things to do, any thoughts on how to mount my new fog lights? they have a single bolt coming out the back of it which i can adjust its angle to allow me to hang it with the bolt bolted in to something above it or i can make it so it bolts into something behind it .
    i got a feeling im going to have to drill into my front bar ... it has some metal plates in it from what appears to be the start of someone preparing to mount fog lights.

any ideas?

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast