View Poll Results: should i murder my door cards and put 6" speakers in ...

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, chop them up!

34 23.13%
  • No, keep them clean!

113 76.87%
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Thread: Faceplants 86 build

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

its for sale, .

hopefully someone will buy it and restore it rather than cut the panels out of it.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

installed a AEM wideband Air Fuel ratio gauge yesterday... now the road tuning can begin.
    its running super rich right now.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i got the car tuned, with a safe tune i made 95.8Kw at 6450rpm and 150.2Nm at 5900rpm.
    the tune is still a little rich but once i fine tune it myself it should push over the 100kw mark.
    i also need to set up cold starting and fine tune the cruise map then ill have some economy.

but the car is much better to drive now and i can finally start to enjoy it again, but i must say driving it around with under 40kw was quite a mission, but i feel like i know the car a bit better, without the power i had to drive it completely different to be able to keep the flow of traffic and to keep up with my mates and the way they hoon.
    throttle control is key.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

a bit more of an update for this car, some pic's of after it was rego'ed and some new bits for it.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i had my bro make me up a vac tank, after installing this my A/F ratio was much more stable. it also made it so i could trim my tune a little for more power and fuel economy.

then the tacho i ordered finally came.

now its fitted.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

heres one that a few of you guys might have seen floating around facebook.

Name
    Craig
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

hey mate car looks awesome.n sounds like a pretty good lil 20v you got in it.

im just curious as to someone else with a microtech on a 20v.
    how do yo find your half thrttle to full throttle vac signal? im doing my tune on road atm and the difference betweenhalf throttle vacuum and full is about 2hg and both fall within the 5hg map cell?

or are you tuned in tps mode??

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Im tuned on map, I did have a big difference but then I installed the vac tank I mentioned above, it made a massive difference. I would recomentd you get one.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42