Name
    brett
    State
    nsw
    Country
    australia

it is in English and it is for JDM AE86
    Superlapper: (Noun)

(1) Vehicle (not Porsche) to compete in the ultimate best lap competition in Australia

(2) Female who has worked in strip club for 200 consecutive nights

U have 10 fish & 5 drown, 5 live & 3 come back to life. How many fish do you have left?..................Stop counting U retard........Fish can't drown

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

noice! =] lolz im kinda scared of fuck ups on my conversion because i didnt buy a halfcut im actually going out and starting from this bare long motor i got

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

if you need a 4A-GE manual i can scan you some pages from my one that i "acquired" from toyota when i was working there.
    the manual i have covers all of the 4A-GE 16v motors ... map sensor ones and air flow sensor ones to ... it has the complete how to rebuild everything in it. so i can scan some fro you if you like or you could make a trip down my way ... around the central coast of NSW.

send me a PM if you want anything.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

LOL! omg i never saw this post lol im always up for a road trip ey =]

UPDATE! its been so long since i had one
    well i been contemplating making a 7age with my incomplete bigport 16v but really thats just gonna take forever =[ my friend has a friend who offered him a ae93 i was like WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER! so hopefully this wednesday im gonna score a bargain of a donor car =] lol 16v smallport loom ecu what not I guess is hould look for that adaptor plate so i can use my jdm inlet manifold i was thinking of plugging in my bigport cams maybe not lol but now ill have two 4ages =] Maybe i can turn my other one into a 7agte

also i i got rid of my recaro reps they were starting to get annoying i was always sitting to high i had to lean back just to see the speedo i dont like looking fully sick i got new seats and stuff ill have to post up some pics asap
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[
    1984 adm levin smallport 4age 16v
    1984 engineered ae71 2 door panno with bigport 16v =]

spare 86 bigport chillin at the mrs house lol

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

okay so its been heaps long since the last time i posted heaps of stuff happend i got hte shits with my recaro copies and got a bride i made my own front lip cuz i got bored one day and was looking for stuff i could butcher at the wreckers i bought a fully engineered 2 door ae71 panelvan with a 4age in it only to rip it out for my 86 but my 86 got smashed not once but twice so now its at the shop getting mended the first guy that hit me wont pay the second one totally raped my car so i decided to finish putting hte ae71 back together so yeah luckily the second time was my mate and hes replaced everything thats smashed and hes also fixing the last hit too spewing bout the hits tho =[ heres some pics

pics from the first accident =[

the ae71

the second hit =[

random pics my mates took and my mates trueno =]

yeah lol thats it i think
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[

Name
    Pierson
    State
    NSW - Sydney
    Country
    Australia

sucks about the damage! hopefully it all get's fixed up, sweet looking 86 dude. gl.

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

update yo =]

having headaches already =[ lol i think my radiators blocked and i dont htink i have a thermostat either lol or its a really shit one =[ uhm yeah hopefully start to sort the problems out but heres some pics of my progress

lol all done with a scissor jack cv shaft and steel cap boots LMAO!

my old 86 wasnt as clean as i thought such dodgy repair work =[

not even 86 headlights =[

well basically i bought a 2nd 86 off my mate john just tidying it up it had chopped kingsprings in the rear got rid of those and put it on some random lowered springs he gave me its sitting a bit better lol im just swapping all my bits from my old one to my new one it still needs a little bit of work I cant get the tacho reading I have no idea why but the oil temp gauge randomly goes up (sometimes) then just sits at low no matter what your doing wheter it be idling or driving uh im not surre if the temp gauge is accurate warms up far to quickly but just stays at warm got some sort of blockage hope its just the radiator and theres little oil leaks everywhere but thats easy I want to get the adaptor plate to put my rwd intake manifold on and clean up the wiring a bit more so i can fit my jdm washer and overflow bottle =[
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

guy wont pay to fix your car ?

whats his reason.

if you want some legal advice and tactical advice to MAKE him pay... PM me... i fucked a taxi company.
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Name
    Jack
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

It's people like you that make whitelines more expensive for the rest of us I wish mine was that nice. I paid basically the same.
    My story begins in nineteen-dickety-two. We had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen our word twenty. I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast