Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Xt0nz Hachi =]

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

not much of a update been lazy i always wanted cashiew mirrors and i was sick of saving up so i made my own i was pretty happy with the results fitment isnt perfect tho but it was good enough for me

looking for Origin front and rear gaurds to cover up my wheels lol i actually like running sigma control arms now is why =] if anyone knows where i can get any just let me know I want the full rear quarter gaurds tho
    like these =]
    and i dont like j blood ones as it eliminates that stock arch
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[
    1984 adm levin smallport 4age 16v
    1984 engineered ae71 2 door panno with bigport 16v =]

spare 86 bigport chillin at the mrs house lol

Name
    Ken
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

how'd you make your own mirrors?

Veteran
    Name
    john
    State
    nsw
    Country
    australia

they are a copy of spoon mirrors found on ebay ... be wary with cheap copies you cant see nothing but the ground or the sky and thats on a civic.
    Originally Posted by cicca_294
    my dads mate is getting one, in white, aus delivered.
    his mate has an imported on in white,
    and their mate has a blood red one with a 25k new exhaust system...

i wish i had enough money for a freaking corolla

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

lol well all my mates had spoon mirrors on their civic and you caxn adjust it if you actually center the mirror before you stick it on cuz all my friends function like regular ones and these ones were from jdmyard
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i miss my old car it was way cleaner =[

its apparently somewhere in ryde getting hacked away i think its getting a beams in it

went jdmst meet up today big turnout lotsa cars =[ couldnt bring my 86 tho hahah damn saw adams one thooooo =] LOL got sticekrsss for my hachi =] still want chrome hr ones tho =[ my mate gave me the airbox he ran in his Civic its for pod filters But it doesnt fit well in my car unless i chop my intake piping Or chop the wheel arch thing

spewing thought it was a good idea to what do you guys rekon? should i make it fit? lol prolly waste in effort it doesnt look like id get a 500 kws out of it lol! i mainly wanted it to avoid defect
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

spewing not much updates i guess my car started running like shit it made a popping noise while i was skidding and then one day i got off my ass and decided to install the missing middle timing cover Noticed that a bolt on my adjustable cam gear was missing and that the cam fully advanced itself sooo that explains the lumpiness and idle problem. cylinder 4 is starting to burn oil tooo =[ i fixed the timing and went for a drive and then the inner u seal shit itself so the dizzy pissed oil all over my extractors =[ went and bought a second hand dizzy to get me out of grief removed the cap to see if it had any signs of oil leaks seemed okay but i did notice i cant remember what its called its that fan like thing with the 4 blades? i noticed the gap between that and that sensor it interacts with was huge In my new dizzy and on my old one there was nearly no gap at all =[ Anyway slapped it all together Noticed my old dizzy was way out when cylinder one was on TDC dizzy was no where near number 1. after a bit of fiddling got the car started but it sounded weird blew heaps of white smoke with a slight hint of blue but it went away went for a run and No power =[! massive misfire sounded like a Boxer engine =[ came home and ripped out plug 4 it was covered in oil Ripped out the plugs and gave it a crank to get rid of whatever was in the combustion chamber put the plug back and it seemd to work =] Went for another run the car felt weird it was smooth but hesitated a bit out of nowhere the car started to slowly die! and blipping the throttle did nothing?! it wouldn't start i waited a bit started nothing happend waited again turned the car off and then tried, it fired up this time so i turned around and headed home and then it died again couple meters down the road i waited and waited fired it up and drove home in 1st gear made it to my street and then stalled so i pushed it up to my house started it up and here i am =[

if anyone is bothered to read that massive rant/dribble have any ideas of what i should do next?? im stumped
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[

Name
    Joe
    State
    NT
    Country
    Australia

new plugs leads and a NEW distributor. also try running it without the airbox thing and check if the timing was somehow advanced or retarded with a timing light. this will eliminate some possibilities
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdm-Mcc View Post
    quit hatin get bakin!

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

well surprisingly i changed the dizzy and My intake camshaft was advanced all the way also my dizzy was off by heaps of teeth but when i corrected the timing it actually ran better upon closer inspection of my spare dizzys the gap between the pickups was so thin its probably only a couple hairs thin but my new dizzy has a gap thats gigantic lol! it might have something to do with it Im gonna adjust it and give it another go if not i suppose i can use stuff off my other diizzys
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[

Name
    Joe
    State
    NT
    Country
    Australia

and what condition are the leads in? if you dont want to buy new ones, then get some light sandpaper and go over the linkage part to get rid of any corrosion/surface rust shit. but do get some NGK sparkplugs regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdm-Mcc View Post
    quit hatin get bakin!

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i have ngk iridium spark plugs car fires up straight away and idles it stalls while driving tho leads are new. i just readjusted the pickups gap and it starts easier now BUT didnt solve my stalling issue =[ it stalls mid driving regardless of throttle position and while revs drop stabbing the throttle does nothing =[ nothing else cuts out stero still works headlights still work it just cuts the engine for some reason Clutch starting doesnt work either But if i turn the key to off and restart it usually works =[ i noticed when cranking with out the lead to the coil spark jumps out of the coil its unusual im not sure what i should do to it next =[ it didnt happen till i put this distributor on could it just be the dizzy? the pick up unit looks different to my other one but it still is a bigport dizzy still has the yellow connection no clueee =[
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast