First off i would like to give basic info about me:

-I drive a 97 civic coupe with a b20vtec conversion and im kinda done with hondas, i have lost a lot of interest
-I like N/A over boost anyday, mostly for reliability because i want a reliable daily
-I like lightweight, high revving, short geared cars.
-Dont care for drifting i just like a nice looking, low car, good fitment, not much camber preferably, and overall a great handling car.

Now to my question:

-I want an AE86 coupe, flip up headlights(trueno?), not sure for the technical name for this, but its what i want haha. so i want to know the best trim model for my best start in swapping it
-Looking for about 2 hours at some info on 4age's and i want a fuel injected version thats easiest to swap. (4AGE16v Redtop?) i heard the 20v re harder to swap so ill stay away for now. lol
-as far as modding it goes my goals would be about 160hp MAYBE if its affordable, but ill settle for what i can get.
I was thinking a stock bottom end, cammed head, itbs, exhaust, and a tuned ecu. i looked at bill sherwoods guide and it helped a bit. but can i achive that horsepower with those mods without it costing too much
-What transmission is best for this and also what rear end? I was thinking GTS lsd 4.77final drive and tranny?

So what i asking is, whats the best car for this swap with minimal money and effort needed to do a 4age 16v swap with decent hp gains?