PDA

View Full Version : Angry 16V 4AGE, Coilovers/Brakes/RCA's/rear struts + springs, few other parts.

Touge Boy
2nd October 2009, 06:02 PM
Hi,

Selling some parts off of my 86 to fund planned upgrades.

1 - Revlover coilovers, good condition, 8KG springs, Cusco camber tops, JDM AE86 brakes, Jap 25mm RCA's, Braided brakes lines. Complete bolt-in for your 86/KE/AE - $1200 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

2 - AE86 (think it's Juran) tower bar - $100 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

3 - Rear struts and springs, HTS Tokiko struts and 6kg springs no idea on the free height on the springs, they have been cut, my 86 tucks 15 inch wheels with 50 profile tyres about an inch in the guards - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

4 - JDM radiator, good condition, no leaks, all the fins look pretty good - $100? (Pick-up only, currently in the car)

5 - stock bigport cam gears - $50 + postage.

6 - AE86 collapsable boss kit - $30 - SOLD

7 - My Levin Kouki/letterbox grill, Bought it fron Ant @ kaizen off the coupe he was wrecking, selling due to going back to me Zenki Slatted grill. Good condition, has 1 minor crack

Asking the price I paid for it a month or two ago - $150 Delivered

All postage at buyers expense. All this stuff is located in Modbury SA, Ring Ben on 0430 395 819, reply here or PM me.

Cheers

Ben

hitoriko
2nd October 2009, 11:45 PM
Bigport head, slight porting, heavier valve springs - would you sell that sep, no cams, no cam gears etc..

Shahzan
3rd October 2009, 12:41 AM
You have a PM

benzo
3rd October 2009, 01:07 AM
Yo Ben I may be very keen on rear springs and shocks. What are the rear shocks btw?

Touge Boy
3rd October 2009, 07:38 AM
PM's replied....

Ill find out and get back to you Benny. You still interested in the clutch or dont need it now?

hitoriko - If you want the just the head, buy them whole thing, then sell the cams and stuff off yourself. Im not splitting everything down to the last nut and bolt. Sorry, just not going to do it.

hitoriko
3rd October 2009, 08:48 AM
its not down to the last "nut and bolt" but i know what you mean - i'd have to pass then good price but to rich for my blood atm gl with your sale though pity it had to be parted

Touge Boy
3rd October 2009, 08:56 AM
Yeah no drama's.... I just dont want stuff sitting around thats of no use to me. ;)

Yeah, pity Im probably going to have to part the motor, wanted someone to buy the lot and use it themselves....... but it's how it goes sometimes. I wanted to re-ring it and use it, but the price of the 20V was simply too good to pass up.

hitoriko
3rd October 2009, 09:14 AM
yeah im in the process of building my 16v and really would ahve loved your head setup as its almost the exact setup im using but i dont ahve 1k laying about :P

JinxD
3rd October 2009, 02:51 PM
sent u a txt msg re skirts cheers

Touge Boy
11th October 2009, 08:07 PM
BUMP...

bit of interest in this gear...

Also an EOI on my 15 x 8 -4 and 15 x 10-12 superlights with 195/50 and 205/50 Kumho KU31 rubber.... wheels have done less than 10km's (yes 10) and most of that was on the dyno and driven on and off trailers so are 99.9% brand new. Wheels are completley unmarked and tyres still have the little nobleys on them. Only considering selling them as I want to buy AE86 LSG's work meisters for my coupe.

I want $1200 for the wheels and rubber.....

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/8/9/9/22821.jpg

Pic also shows the height of the rear springs....

Jarrad86
12th October 2009, 04:29 PM
hey mate im interested in the rims.. im in modbury north when r u free so i can take a look???

kk86
12th October 2009, 04:38 PM
Still got the front strut brace, towerbar if so can u put up a pic.
cheers

sticks
12th October 2009, 06:21 PM
how much for the radiator??

Touge Boy
12th October 2009, 10:29 PM
hey mate im interested in the rims.. im in modbury north when r u free so i can take a look???

My number is in the first post mate... Gimme a call.

Still got the front strut brace, towerbar if so can u put up a pic.
cheers

Tower bar is still on the car...

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/8/9/9/22350.jpg

how much for the radiator??

Dunno what it's worth. $100?

Im also looking at getting rid of my DMAX vented bonnet, looking to trade for a SUPER straight stock bonnet and some cash my way, will straight trade for a UNVENTED FRP bonnet. Bonnet is still in gellcoat, great fit, all rubbed down ready for paint.

Lemme know if you're keen....

awvg
13th October 2009, 12:06 PM
Swear I must be blind but where's this engine your talking about ... Could be interested

Cheers Andre

Touge Boy
13th October 2009, 03:41 PM
Engine is no longer listed because gumnuts want to pay nothing for everything. Rather than sell is for 5 fifths of fuck all Id rather keep it. I dont think what i was asking was unrealistic, but some others did.

Touge Boy
13th October 2009, 09:18 PM
Wheels are SOLD!

Bonnet being picked up tomorrow arvo...

Rear struts sold pending payment

Everything else is still here, but not for long.

Touge Boy
15th October 2009, 05:39 PM
Rear Springs are sold pending payment now... Vertex front bar is no longer for sale, Front coilovers + brakes are still available...

Have stock JDM radiator, good condition, no leaks, all the fins look pretty good - $100? (Pick-up only, currently in the car)

a set of stock bigport cam gears - $50 + postage.

AE86 collapsable boss kit - $30

My Levin letterbox grill, Bought it fron Ant @ kaizen off the coupe he was wrecking, selling due to going back to me Zenki Slatted grill. Good condition, has 1 minor crack

Asking the price I paid for it a month or two ago - $150 Delivered.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/8/9/9/21290.jpg

Also selling the current gauges in the car, All are 52mm, and they can come with the gauge plate. All 3 are electrical and black faced, will come with all wiring and sensors. Selling due to upgrading to new gauges.

1 x GReddy Oil pressure Gauge,
1 GReddy water temp gauge,
1 x Omori Oil temp gauge,

$100 each + delivery...

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk211/rotorheadrx7/Image0080.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk211/rotorheadrx7/Image0082.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk211/rotorheadrx7/Image0083.jpg

There'll probably be a few more bits and pieces, Like a stock JDm passenger seat, and a black fixed back seat with super low bride rail... but not until i have new new seats ready.

Konakid
15th October 2009, 06:27 PM
hey dude ill be keen on that jdm passenger seat when its available

Touge Boy
15th October 2009, 07:21 PM
You can probably have the pass seat now. There's someone who wants both, Im waiting for a reply> If he doesnt take em ill let you know.

Jarrad86
15th October 2009, 11:02 PM
hey ben ill take the drivers seat and rail if it falls through.....

Touge Boy
15th October 2009, 11:16 PM
No worries Jarrad. Will let you know.

Got the wheels on yet? I demand pics!:wub:

Jarrad86
15th October 2009, 11:42 PM
no worries ben...just gotta do a bit of guard work on the rear and its gonna be epic sits close to perfect.. pics will be up soon :DD

Touge Boy
15th October 2009, 11:47 PM
Rad. Glad they went to a good home> Will let you and Konakid know about the seats ASAP....

Touge Boy
17th October 2009, 01:10 PM
Front coilovers, seats and tower bar sold pending payment,

Radiator, Cam gears, Gauges and Levin grill still here.

Price drop on them too...

Rad - $100 (Pick up only)
Cam gears $30 posted
Gauges still $100 ea +post
Levin grill $100 + post.