PDA

View Full Version : valve springs?

kronix
13th October 2009, 07:52 PM
hey all im half way through rebuilding my engine and i need to get some good valve springs, so does any1 know a good brand to get and is there anywhere is Brisbane that i can go to get them and how much am i looking at???

Cheers Wade

enigma
14th October 2009, 05:55 PM
any particular engine?

greeneyes
14th October 2009, 06:06 PM
any particular engines?

Obviously not-

Holden 202 are the buzz I hear...

enigma
14th October 2009, 06:20 PM
if you get a ducati you dont need any springs

Hen may possibly be a nut
15th October 2009, 03:14 AM
Try Performance Springs (http://www.performancesprings.com.au/)

No personal experience, but they're in QLD and I've heard good things about them from several people.

Please ask them to send some punctuation too while you're at it, it would help your post.

Hen

kronix
16th October 2009, 08:46 PM
its for a 4age 16v and i bought some hks ones..

Wade

3s-86
17th October 2009, 08:14 AM
Hey mate

I'm in the trade & I have used Performance valve springs on alot of different types of customer's engines & my own with good results no probs,
I've heard thru people who drag race & track race that their valve springs are as good as any out there, good prices too.

Cheers

ae85 trueno
17th October 2009, 12:35 PM
There are 2 types of Performance Springs so be careful not to mix them up.
Theirs Performance Springs and then there are PSI Springs ( Performance Springs Incorporated ) made in the US.

PSI springs are NOT cheap but they are 1 of the BEST springs on the market and available in Brisbane & commonly used in V8 Supercars, Drags, Offshore Powerboats ect.

Performance springs are different all together and a good cheaper alternate for a tough street car but cant be compared to PSI.

kronix
18th October 2009, 07:18 PM
hey thanks fellas ^^^ i rang them up but i would have to wait but i need the motor in asap so i just bought some hks ones.. thanks for all the replys

Wade