PDA

View Full Version : AE86 dash

terryo
7th November 2009, 06:35 PM
I know it's a long shot. but anything around that is not horribly cracked???. any colour considered

Faceplant456
8th November 2009, 04:36 PM
if you can find an uncracked one id say grab it asap you can always just paint it what ever colour you want. i painted mine and it came out sweet. you can see the results in my build thread.
you could always get one re-trimmed to. but its up to you.

Marco
8th November 2009, 06:43 PM
i have a fibreglass skin sitting here that i can easlily get another one of. i payed 220. so i won't take anyless than that (I have spent about 2 hours on it just sanding:P). but if you interested send me a pm.

(still needs a bit more sanding and finebogging. but they are preety cool. :)

terryo
8th November 2009, 09:34 PM
never seen a fiberglass one., is it complete dash or just a "cover"??>

NIZLAH
8th November 2009, 10:52 PM
AIG do fiberglass dash's.... haven't seen one in person but if interested that's where they can be had.... Speak to Ant.:thumbup:

http://www.aeroimagegarage.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=131&category_id=38&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

Marco
9th November 2009, 11:14 PM
yeah niz, I have one of ants. actually thats my one pictured on his website before i started hacking it up being a perfectionist. they are good quality stuff but need some work after they come out of the mould.

But yeah it's just a skin...

NIZLAH
10th November 2009, 06:18 PM
oh ok cool... was wondering how good a job he did... the mould is taken over all the original padding yeah?