PDA

View Full Version : 75 HP 4k, K50, Borg Diff, Townace Rad, 4ku Pushrods, Carbs..?

Teddy
16th January 2009, 12:24 AM
Hello Hello Hello.

4KC motor. 3K Bigport head. Shaved. Shaved. Shaved. Shaved. Lumpy Cam.

Motor had 20,000kms on it when i purchased it. It would have about 80,000 kms on it now.

Head is said to be soft, its been 4 months since the last head gasket was done. The rear welsh plug in the 3K head is starting to weap coolant.

Dyno in my ke70 before we re-tuned the carbys, Changed the ign system over & Fixed the exhaust leaks. 58 HP i have proof for, id say its good for about 65 to 75 HP as it stands. Provided you have a proper exhaust, and intake.

This motor had twin 40's on it, i wont be selling them Justtt yet. Because the carbs were on the rich side, i changed the oil every 2500, and filter every 5,000. Working for the mother-company helps (biggrin.gif). Has had Green coolant used all of the time i have had it. Electrical system would be under 15,000 kms old.

$250 for the motor

K50 5 speed. Original to my car. About 260,000 Kms on it. ( i could sit down and work it out, i changed speedo's and didnt re-cal them). I have been told by others that 2nd gear syncro is on the way out, but to be honest apart from the motokahans & skidpans its not an issue. Ive kept the servicing upto it, its never had dextron in it. Comes with mount & gearstick if you want them.

$250 for Gearbox

Borgwarner Differential.

Oil changed under 15,000 kms ago. Near New wheel bearings, Oil seals, Handbrake shoes & Wheel cyls. Drums were machined also. Diff has been resealed & doesnt leak. Does have 260,000 kms worth of backlash, ive been running it on truck oil & its smoothened / quietened it up dramatically. Comes with the tailshaft. ADM 2 piece, center joint feels ok.

$150

Townace Radiator.

Too big for a ke70. VGC. Single core, alloy, no damage.

$200

1 set of 4ku pushrods (the solid conversion ones, from the 4k's with the notched marks on 1 and 4 cyl heads). 8 of them.

$50

I have a set of twin 40 delortoes on linkages with manifold to suit a K motor, but i don't think i want to part with them. Thats what was on the motor.

In Brisbane, Northside.

PM me. email me. What ever suits. I'm on here daily.

Car has been driven upto 5 hours in any direction of Brisbane over the 5 years ive had the old girl. Its been Really, Really reliable for me!

Teddy
16th January 2009, 07:26 PM
Some proof of the old girl in action, Sounding angry :D

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ckYt94FPlCY#

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RmylNxR5ZY8&feature=channel_page

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zhrBRmUhTRU&feature=channel_page

08ftwyo
16th January 2009, 08:01 PM
If you were to seperate the dellortos, how much? I am really keen for a set.

Teddy
16th January 2009, 08:29 PM
Well, they can sit on my shelf or be sold with the manifold and linkages ready to bolt onto a K motor for $750. Im not too fussed on selling them hey.

Teddy
1st February 2009, 01:08 AM
People have shown interest, said they would come and visit, pickup, call me.

All Talk...

45KIDS
1st February 2009, 10:59 AM
Ill hit you up on msn next time your on.

spanky
1st February 2009, 02:18 PM
you sure you dont want to get rid of those carbs? if you do decide to send me a pm with a price.

Thanks