PDA

View Full Version : Full setuprwd smallport, fresh rebuilt, all the bits and bobs

shift_rook
27th November 2009, 05:31 PM
bought this smallport 6 months ago, this sale is only pendin i can sell htis before the car i want sells, otherwise i will keep it.

- Rebuilt Small port (stock internals)
- ARP studs, Bolts,
- Shaved Head
- Toda Headgasket 0.8
- K&N Air filter
- TRD HD sports clutch
-all setup in rwd using jap bigport water system and loom
-RWD intake manifold wiht adaptor to suit
-trd copy extractors ceramic coated
- it's a complete bolt in package if you have an 86 or manual ae71, all you need is a fuel setup

Price: 2500 ono

Located in outer SE subs melbourne

Dylan
27th November 2009, 06:20 PM
want to seperate anything?

shift_rook
27th November 2009, 06:23 PM
if the amount seperated adds up to 2k then yes, otherwise i'll put your name down for something and if everyone els ewants shit then yeah i will, what you after, and if it's one worthless $50 i'll kick you in the nuts

Dylan
27th November 2009, 06:28 PM
Just wondering how much you'd do the extractors for?

shift_rook
27th November 2009, 06:32 PM
if i were to seperate em? fuuuuuuu, if i find someone who wants everythin but i'll do em to ya for 400. so a 100 premium over normal trd extractors

resol
27th November 2009, 09:28 PM
man you gotta stop doing this shit, lol havnt you learnt yet?

-dan

shift_rook
27th November 2009, 10:18 PM
yeah he sold the car anyway, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, just want to slide!

Nic19
28th November 2009, 05:26 PM
man im gonna slap u in the face chris!! get ur 86 painted then put it together!!! then u can slide all u want, full JDM stylez lol

Joshie_Mcslide
30th November 2009, 05:32 PM
true.....lets paint that bitch!
the finish is mostly in the prep work anyway,
how much do ya trust me?......I'll do it,in your shed,cost of the paint,and 6 johny cans.....you've gotta help me drink em but! i'll be pissed if i drink them all,and wont be able to drive home!
lol

joeschmo_57
30th November 2009, 05:41 PM
thats mateship.
buy me booze, you drink most of it and i will paint your car. if/when im not hammered.