PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 4A-C any condition Melbourne (yes I will take your junk, lol)

stahlz_ae86
30th November 2009, 10:02 PM
Will take away someone's old or even dead 4A-C in Melb if it has the parts I'm after. Mainly wanting a cam gear or two, oil sump, flywheel, exhaust manifold, rocker cover and camshaft. Will pay in 6 pack of beer or spirit for an OKish condish motor.

*E7*
30th November 2009, 10:23 PM
I have a blown head gasket 4ac if you want.

It has most of the bits you want, might be struggling for exhaust manifold, otherwise take the bits you want, i'll keep the rest for scrap metal $$$

-Dave

stahlz_ae86
1st December 2009, 05:01 PM
Cheers, I'll be down for that some stage later in the week. PM me your mobile number (also your drink of choice) and I'll call you to work out an afternoon I can pop over.

If anyone else has another motor which is dead I may still be keen on just the cam gear please. I'll see how I go with making an adjustable one once I have a spare to play with.

Cheers,
Paul.

*E7*
1st December 2009, 10:39 PM
I may have another cam gear somewhere lying around...

How does Thursday night sound for you?

will be in Clayton.

-Dave 0422 328 332

stahlz_ae86
1st December 2009, 11:13 PM
Got school Thursday night, Friday??

*E7*
2nd December 2009, 11:27 PM
Meh, Friday not so keen.

I tend to be pretty stuffed on a Friday.

Saturday suit you?

likely to be taking a car to scrap and maybe picking another up...

stahlz_ae86
3rd December 2009, 06:23 AM
I'm flat out from now right through until sunday night. I will give you a buzz soon.

stahlz_ae86
5th December 2009, 06:58 AM
Dave I'll give you a buzz early in the week, working all this weekend and going out tonight. I'll try pop over monday night maybe, just wanna grab the cam gear and sump mainly.