PDA

View Full Version : Some ke70 parts

ke70 xx
17th January 2009, 03:33 PM
Got some shit lying round home that my parents are sick off and i need a bit of extra cash to fund my coilovers.

1: Stock front and rear ke bumpers. Rear dusnt have brackets because i cut to fit my chrome bumper and realised i didnt need it. Might be able to get some though if needed.

2: Got my flat front light set up coming off next week when I grab some quads off a member on here so mine is up for sale. Everything is there and all mint. The headlight surrounds have been painted black.

3: Got corona quads headlights i was going to make fake quads with but never got around to it.

1: $20 each

2: $50

3: Offers around $20ish but dont be afraid to offer

Also may look at selling my madhouse lip. Madhouse lip currently painted red but will keep it if i dont get the price i want. Also might have a locker for sale but once again not fussed if it stays in my car or not atm.

Have some other parts lying around and will update as i find them. PM here or comment here as I check pretty frequently. Pictures upon request. Willing to swap any of the above for 4age into ke70 parts a good condition 4k or a few other things just let me know what youve got.

Cheers Troy

ke70 xx
17th January 2009, 04:52 PM
Also got a red bucket seat. Doesnt bolt into ke70 or 86 but i cant imagine it would be that hard. Faded and pics upon request. Asking around 50 bucks

20v ae71
17th January 2009, 06:22 PM
pics of bucket seat would be good

Fusion
17th January 2009, 08:09 PM
#2 $40 Here pickup

Cheers Fusion

ke70 xx
18th January 2009, 12:21 PM
Yeh no worries. Ill let you know when i get my quads and you can come grab it. Also will get pics soon of the seat. Dont know how to upload them so can email pics just give me your email.

AE86R
23rd January 2009, 05:28 AM
how mych for lip

70wagon
23rd January 2009, 07:30 AM
hey mate can ya email a pic of the seat to nofreelemons@hotmail.com

cheers

ke70 xx
24th January 2009, 12:37 AM
Decided to keep the lip as i got quads and it sets them off. Will email pics of seat tomorrow as i dont have any atm and i want to go to bed.