PDA

View Full Version : Ke-w Box Conversion, Ke70 Bits, Spirit Wing, 4ac Engine, QLD - Brisbane

Ella
1st January 2010, 01:08 AM
Parts: 1: bellhousing, clutch, tailshaft (needs to be made right length too short atm) to suit w50 onto k motor, all you need is the box and right length tailshaft all surplus to my needs I'm not really playing with k motors anymore...
EDIT: I'm also in the process of sorting out the appropriate gearbox for this conversion, will adjust price to suit if i get one before i sell.

2: various KE70 spares lots of front end gear, 2 full sets of interiors one in great condition one not the best but still fair

3 AE71 spirit wing in primer

4 AE71 4AC engine, its a runner but will be sold bare except inlet exhaust and carby, can see running

Condition:1: all in working condition as removed from a working car, all been cleaned up a bit too, painted etc. ill get pics if interest is there...

2: as above
3: as above in primer ready to paint
4: in car running being sold as descrbed above.

Price:1: 200 ono, I'm a little negotiable if its gone asap
2: make offers on the bits you need
3: $100 ono
4: $200

Location: redcliffe to pick up, can deliver around brisbane area if your not stingy with the fuel monies might post stuff but your gonna need to be patient...

Lameah
1st January 2010, 10:52 PM
you have yourself a pm

R&D Mechanical
2nd January 2010, 12:13 AM
send wing to sa?

Ella
2nd January 2010, 09:39 PM
send wing to sa?

sorry someone else pmed me earlier, wing sold yo!