PDA

View Full Version : T50 gearbox with mount, x-member and shifter.

matt99
31st January 2010, 09:07 PM
Item: ADM T50 gearbox, T50 cross member with rubber mount, T50 factory shifter.

Condition: Mint. Excellent. Apparantly the gearbox had all bearings and synchros replaced by the guy who I bought it off, he didnt have proof but by the feel of it, I would say he was telling the truth. Shifts perfectly, feels nice and tight, no crunching, no grinding, no whining.

Shifter bush was also replaced before I got it.

Crossmember has had an extra hole drilled in it to suit a KE panno, doesnt effect the original mounting holes at all.

Location: Melbourne, near Box Hill. Can deliver to Melbourne metro.

Price: $300 the lot.

Thanks, Matt.

Faceplant456
31st January 2010, 10:17 PM
good price if you were closer to Me i would have bought this as a spare... GL with the sale.

Mr Fujiwara
31st January 2010, 11:02 PM
ooooooooooooo gearbox

dtbmx71van
31st January 2010, 11:18 PM
haha hey maddy, i just sold the same items to a bloke yesterday for same money's! good luck with sale,, good deal!!:jdmsmile:

awvg
1st February 2010, 06:19 PM
how hard and expensive are these to post by courier? i live in sydney and will take it if you dont mind the hassle of posting.

matt99
2nd February 2010, 04:26 PM
good price if you were closer to Me i would have bought this as a spare... GL with the sale.

Thanks mate.

haha hey maddy, i just sold the same items to a bloke yesterday for same money's! good luck with sale,, good deal!!:jdmsmile:

True, does he want another? Haha.

how hard and expensive are these to post by courier? i live in sydney and will take it if you dont mind the hassle of posting.

Dont know mate, if you organise and pay for it, ill be more than happy to wrap it up, or take it to a transport depot, etc.

awvg
2nd February 2010, 06:56 PM
hay mate my dad uses a transport company located at campbellfield so if thats close enough for you to drop the box off, i'll give them a call tomorrow to double check its all good.
just to double check the box is complete with the clutch fork and everything yeh.

cheers andre

matt99
2nd February 2010, 07:34 PM
Yep, clutch fork and thrust bearing are still there too.

I can drop off to Campbellfield, its a bit of a hike but I should be able to do it, if I can drop off on a saturday, that would be easiest.

Just find out what it will cost to post and add it on top.

Let me know how you go.

awvg
3rd February 2010, 06:27 AM
Cheers thanks alot for that... I'll give them a call today to organise it and will let you know how I got on tonight. If all good i'll transfer you your money to.

awvg
4th February 2010, 09:39 PM
hay mate sorry for the late reply i've been flat out at work. i got my dad to organise postage today but he left the depots address at work accidently so ill message it to you tomorrow night. the depot is open monday to friday 8 am to 4 pm but if this is a problem i can see if i can organise a courier to pick the box up from you and drop it there, if not i'd be more then happy to transfer some more money for a case of beer for all your extra effort and time. as far as packaging goes they just requested that its rapped in plastic or old sheets to prevent any oil or grease going anywhere. i pay for the postage at my end as my dad has an account with them so if all good pm me your bank details and ill transfer you the money asap.
thanks alot.
andre