PDA

View Full Version : Bride reclinable bucket seat, brand new TAS

kewagon
8th February 2010, 05:07 PM
selling my bride seat, dont have a use for it, it reclines and has adjusters on both sides so can be a passengers or drivers seat, i boguth it off the guy who boguth it brand new but neither of us have used it, its never been fitted or anything, only taken out of plastic etc, its black with bride fabric down the middle and bride on front and rear of the top
oh and its made for fat bastards like my self not just for little japs ;)

after $500ishh for it

located in hobart tas,

ill freight it at your expence, but pref local pick up etc

contact me on 0447060022 pref sms, dont get on here much so that prob best way

cheers james

can get pics at your request

pen15
8th February 2010, 08:58 PM
i request pics now lol very keen on this back and front pics with close ups of all the plastic fittings

cheers
mat

Cerby86
8th February 2010, 11:50 PM
im keen as well but i have just spent all my money on coilovers, rx7 brakes and t series diff lol
payment plan??? :P

KJMibus
10th February 2010, 12:18 AM
Pics please!

kewagon
10th February 2010, 10:24 PM
pics tommorow night,

i can bring it for you to look at mark hahaha, would save me posting it lol

Cerby86
11th February 2010, 11:03 AM
hahaha. that would be sweet. If you can wait till next week i should have the cash. I've spent a fair bit over the last couple of weeks and hopefully by this weekend i'll have all the new gear in the car!!
But yeah next priority is a better seat. The ones i've got in it aren't friendly to me behind LOL

kewagon
22nd February 2010, 06:28 PM
pic finnaly, sorryyy

.ady
22nd February 2010, 08:05 PM
any idea on authenticity?

trikzlane
22nd February 2010, 08:50 PM
any idea on authenticity?

was gunna say that, it looks abit fake the way bride is not straight and centred

Cerby86
22nd February 2010, 10:03 PM
it looks exactly like the autecnica seats i have with bride fabric

keimeier
22nd February 2010, 10:07 PM
yeah looks like a FAKE

kewagon
23rd February 2010, 07:32 AM
i spoke to delazy about this last night before posting pics, he said he would be fiarly confident to say its a bride, make your own judgement thoguh, the top white writing is all very straight, fabric only looks crokkered from pics cause of how it sits on the seat, has a little tag town the bottom with bride logo an monster etc???

Delazy
23rd February 2010, 07:38 AM
having the bride logo being pointed out as not being centre, makes it questionable...cant say i paid much attention to that before...meh, as i previously said VELO ftw

Cerby86
23rd February 2010, 02:13 PM
yeah i've got a set of the black seats that repco sell an d they are a bit tight around the ass :P
So yeah im chasing something with a bit more back support and less "im going to crush your hips" support. Only thing is that seat looks to be the same shape pretty much.

kewagon
24th February 2010, 10:17 PM
you brang your car to my work today cerby :P you talkin bout the ones in it???? if so my bride is fair bit different in shape

keimeier
24th February 2010, 10:36 PM
fair enough if its real chuck some pics up of recline turn knob on sides of seat and the bottom/ base of the seat please?

do genuine rails line up....???

Cerby86
24th February 2010, 10:38 PM
really thats where you work?? yeah those ones in are too skinny in the arse. I don't know if you sat in it but you can see what i mean :(
So yours is a bit wider?

ae71
25th February 2010, 03:18 AM
having the bride logo being pointed out as not being centre, makes it questionable...cant say i paid much attention to that before...meh, as i previously said VELO ftw

if it is a genuine its cheap.

i think that it is or is ment to be a XAXII

like this
http://www.bride-jp.com/kakudai/rec/d_e27ags.gif

ae86
25th February 2010, 09:45 AM
even the pic between the bride and the plastic hole shows less gap on XAX that ae71 has shown compareing to his, none the less a cool seat still just not worth that much coin,
like holfords sells bride brix copies for $550 with rails