PDA

View Full Version : [vic] bride fixed backs

.ady
27th March 2010, 04:18 PM
hey guys got 3 bride fixed back here

2 x bride zeta II (1 drivers - no left hand shoulder support so u can rip handbrakes + 1 driver/passenger)
1x bride Vios Low Max

the 2 zeta II's are 100% genuine i bought them from japan. they came over extremely rank....so i got them retrimmed which cost me an arm and a leg! cushions aren't retrimed yet but i cbf at the moment no tears no rips no nothing no fade absolutely MINT

i am 100% these are real
1. i bought it from japan
2. they are light as f@$k (fake ones are very very heavy)
3. got the bride aluminum tags

the Vios Low Max i got this from a mate who is pretty sure they are genuine I'm not sure if its real or not but it seems to be real to me the dimensions and weight (its pretty light) are exactly the same as it the bride.jp only thing that the tags have ripped off and so there are no have the tags.

only thing i can prove that its real are the dimensions (fake ones are slightly smaller) and its weight (its f@$king light compared to fakes which weigh much much more)

condition is stilll very good no rips slight fade on right hand shoulder by barely noticeable slight material sag near waist but no biggy very good seat

i only need 1 so the 2 seats that get sold first thats it i keep the remining 1.

i also have 1 pair of side mount rail things so whoever gets in first gets them!

please note these are fixed backs so its side mount

also i can get replacement cushions in gradation for really cheap so if u want it replaced thats extra cost

no longer here

located in vic melbourne west side come

come down have a look and have a feel for urself these are the real deal none of these fake Taiwanese shit

for the moment its pick up but I'm willing to post

pics:

left - zeta II drivers
middle - zeta II drivers/passenger
right - zeta Vios Low Max

http://i44.tinypic.com/5lq5bo.jpg

Dazzla86
27th March 2010, 07:21 PM
pm sent

schubey
28th March 2010, 02:54 PM
would u post one to brisbane 4055?

.ady
28th March 2010, 03:26 PM
yes im willing to post but i wud rather local...if a local comes and grabs them obviously it will go to them but yea which one are u intersted in? the middle and right looks to have been sold and their both interstate! lol i jst need a company that will accept the size of the package

regginblack
28th March 2010, 07:03 PM
smsed and pmed