PDA

View Full Version : ke70 set standard springs and 25mm spacers steering wheel and carpet 4 ke70!!

rollake70
28th March 2010, 04:02 PM
as it states i have standard hieght springs for my ke70 good condition i just pulled the out and put kings springs in so yeh but all work fine also have 25mm bolt on spacers and 2 8mm with a shit load of lug nuts and shitt to go with it so yeh also brown carpet moulded got black to go in and a steering wheel

guys i can get pics if you want but im sure what they all look like and i assure u there all in good condition with no stains in carpet brown original steering wheel no marks on it

the lugnuts are all road worthy the spacers have got there own 4 on each stud and about 16 or more unused lugnuts

thats bout it if your interested pm me and offer me a price i dont have any idea what there worth but CAN FIND OUT SO NO LOWBALLERS!

antman89
28th March 2010, 06:11 PM
where are u?? how much for springs if in adelaide

andrushenko
29th March 2010, 12:58 AM
i'll take the spacers if in adelaide too..

rollake70
29th March 2010, 08:36 AM
give me offers i payed 155 for the spacers looking to get most of my money bak 130? and postage would be ontop of that??? springs i have no idea give me a price or i can find out what there worth for all 4 if you wont ??