PDA

View Full Version : SA 2tg efi+t50+ parts,Autronic SMC,Mazda familiar gtr BPD turbo rwd

Evocom
30th March 2010, 11:35 PM
Hi all I have a couple of engines sitting in my shed from a few progects taking up room and could do with a new home. Not sure on the interest here but I'll post em up anyway.
1] Toyota 2tg motor with efi. Motor is fitted with a efi manifold off another varient of this type motor 18rg perhaps I'm not sure but its fitted and was running. This motor came out of a ta22 celica which was running a ct12 turbo which comes with the engine but the manifold got binned as it was made of exhaust pipe and cracked. instead I have a basic steam pipe manifold I made during lunch breaks that is tacked together just needing a final weld up that is to suit a mazda gtx turbo highmounted which can come with it. also comes with the fuel system which includes a surge tank, lift pump and vl turbo fuel pump and intercooler. Has clutch and T50 gearbox attached. This setup made 120kw in the celica running a camira computer. I had this bolted in a ae71 so comes with engine mounts to suit a ae71 engine x-member. it can be fitted with the t50 bolting up to the ae71 gearbox x-member and a standard 5speed ke70 tailshaft fits up to the box and diff.
2] Mazda familia GTR BPD 1.8 setup for rwd. I also had this in a ke70 so it comes with a JDM 1.8mx5 forward facing inlet plenum, JDM mx5 crank angle sensor to replace dizzy, JDM 1.8 5speed gearbox, Xtreme heavy duty clutch, starter motor, standard gtr inlet plenum, gtr turbo manifold and turbo, engine and engine bay wiring looms and ecu. Probaly more that i can't think of right now.
3] Autronic SMC version 1.92 stand alone ecu. Awsome computer i bought to run the above engine but never used as I now have a SR20 ke70. Comes with a cut off loom, inlet temp sensor and coms cable. Was running a vg30 with a single turbo so is mapped for that but can be setup for almost anything. If this doesn't sell it may end up on the SR.

Price....
1] $1200
2] $2500
3] $1000

All items are located in the barrossa valley SA but can deliver to a trucking depot for interstate buyers if interested.
Any queries on the setups mentioned dont hesitate to ask. I can be contacted by PM or on 0449747869. I will try to post pics but they are dodgy camera phone shots. Can email better pics of the items removed from the car if requested they are just to large to post.
Evan

Mazda gtr BPD

will post more pics tomorrow.

Evocom
29th June 2010, 07:14 PM
All sold except the T50,clutch,flywheel,slave cylinder and starter motor setup to suit 2t still here $200 the lot