PDA

View Full Version : KE36 Corolla Station Wagon - Good Project Car!!

KJMibus
1st April 2010, 10:18 PM
I have a KE36 Wagon for sale - I was going to give it some TLC but I have now landed a new job and have no time.

The wagon is in average condition, but for the right person can easily be ressurected to it's former glory!
It's a 3K, 4 speed. It runs (rough) and would need a good looking at.
the body is straight, but it does have some rust in the usual places - front quarter panels, roof gutters and minor rust by the rear left door handle.
My mate attempted to fix some of the rust so there are some grey patches on the car from this. It also has a small dent at the left front corner.
It also has a tow bar (bonus!!) and has all 4 chrome hub caps (one on car, 3 in boot). Also has a spare radiator in boot, spare fuel pump and other bits.

$500 ONO - it would have to be pickup on a trailer from NURIOOTPA in the Barossa Valley, South Australia, or tow it home with trade plates.
You can attempt to drive it at your own risk (I drove it 10k's to my place from a nearby town but it was slow..) - it will need water, oil & battery before any trip is attempted as it's been sitting a while, but it will start.

SMS or call me today: 0422788280 or shoot me an e-mail: kj@radiooz.net

Here's the pics:

KJMibus
4th April 2010, 11:00 PM
Offers..
I need it gone!!

k.aaron
5th April 2010, 12:36 PM
I'd drive that back to Melbourne if I had the money.
Good luck!

KJMibus
5th April 2010, 12:39 PM
Make me an offer! I wouldn't gaurentee it'd make it back to Melb, although I have never tried so I can't really say!

KJMibus
26th April 2010, 12:08 AM
$350 need it gone ASAP. I moved it into the shed today.

Cheers.

KJMibus
17th May 2010, 04:59 PM
SOLD.
please delete