PDA

View Full Version : Bride gias & takata

nosman
18th May 2010, 04:27 PM
Hey Guys,

Selling the BRIDE GIAS Carbon Kevlar Seats and Takata Harnesses.

Are they Genuine? -
No they are not, but they are awesome build quality and stronger then shit ebay copies. I have compared them personally.

Whats the reason for selling? -
Well as you know Im selling my sprinter and they were originally for it, but now i have other commitments in life that I need to focus on and need the cash.

How much? -
$1999 is what I paid, so thats what I want.

condition of items? -
BRAND SPANKIN NEW!!

Contact -
Lukas on 0428440670 or PM me

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z18/FTOQLD/P5180033.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z18/FTOQLD/P5180034.jpg

blair
18th May 2010, 05:44 PM
fucking LOLERCOPTERS for paying 2GRAND for FAKES!!!!

gl with the sale tho... !!

Drift_Donkey
18th May 2010, 06:07 PM
LOLERCOPTERS.

This is an awesome word.

nosman
18th May 2010, 06:42 PM
fucking LOLERCOPTERS for paying 2GRAND for FAKES!!!!

gl with the sale tho... !!

Yeah i know what you mean but its better then paying 4-5k for real ones right? :-/

Anyways like i said Im putting them out there for interest, if they dont sell I'll keep them :)

Thanks
Lukas

declan
18th May 2010, 09:35 PM
4-5k for real ones? where the hell did you get that number from?

are the takatas fake too?

nosman
18th May 2010, 09:50 PM
yes they are.

--Redwork--
18th May 2010, 10:47 PM
You can get fake Takata's.??
You'll be able to buy fake prosche's soon. That are as good as real ones for half the price.. (and we'll all still drive 86's :)

ae86
18th May 2010, 11:46 PM
4-5k for genuine lol jo-ho-ker.
honestly man only way you'll get the money your asking for is if you scam someone

madi86
19th May 2010, 02:29 AM
will give u 550 for just the drivers side

Konakid
19th May 2010, 02:18 PM
Are the genuine?
No they are not, but they are awesome build quality and stronger then shit ebay copies. I have compared them personally.

Are you fucking serious?

These ARE shitty ebay copies.

How did you compare them? Crash test them?

Some people, seriously.

Correct
19th May 2010, 03:29 PM
Are you fucking serious?

Some people, seriously.

+1. And. Lol.

nosman
19th May 2010, 07:09 PM
Are you fucking serious?

Some people, seriously.

Mate how about keep your comments to yourself, if you cant say something positive then dont comment. Much Appreciated.
If anyone is interested please you are welcome to inspect them.

Konakid
19th May 2010, 07:23 PM
You are trying to mislead buyers by saying they are better quality than the exact same product sold on ebay.

I will tell you now, they are not 'awesome build quality' how about we leave that title for the genuine Brides.

nosman
19th May 2010, 08:17 PM
NVM, mods can you please delete my post as I dont need to deal with this. It was a harmless sales thread but some people just like to be smart about it.

madi86
20th May 2010, 04:55 AM
^^^ lol its ok the mods will keep the bullies away

PeakingDuck
20th May 2010, 02:09 PM
They certainly look better than the ones that another member tried to sell as genuine items some time ago.

Eason
20th May 2010, 07:23 PM
u making at least 1000 profit on them, i bought one seat with takata seat belt for 350, same like urs

PeakingDuck
20th May 2010, 07:32 PM
u making at least 1000 profit on them, i bought one seat with takata seat belt for 350, same like urs

Where?

Juturna
20th May 2010, 08:58 PM
i got genuine for under 1k?

--Redwork--
20th May 2010, 09:33 PM
So sick of hearing the argument about the quality already..
Just cause they not genuine solf buy a Bride dearler doesn't make them any less quality..
There are countless items sold under different brand names that are IDENTICAL pruducts with vastly differing prices due only to the name there sold under..
I have a fake and there is no way I would ever pay the money for a genuine one when a fake is nearly half the cost and side by side you have to make genuine brides for a living to spot the difference..

we could go on and on and on and on about supporting companies that pioner and reseach new products but at the end of the day we're all tight asses (well 90% of us) and will save money any were we can..

nosman
20th May 2010, 10:38 PM
So sick of hearing the argument about the quality already..
Just cause they not genuine solf buy a Bride dearler doesn't make them any less quality..
There are countless items sold under different brand names that are IDENTICAL pruducts with vastly differing prices due only to the name there sold under..
I have a fake and there is no way I would ever pay the money for a genuine one when a fake is nearly half the cost and side by side you have to make genuine brides for a living to spot the difference..

we could go on and on and on and on about supporting companies that pioner and reseach new products but at the end of the day we're all tight asses (well 90% of us) and will save money any were we can..

Thanks mate :)

ke70dave
20th May 2010, 11:27 PM
just out of interest how do you know they arent genuine?

my mate bought a pair of ebay a while ago, like 1500 for a pair.

i got one sitting right next to me, looks like a pretty good seat.

ive driven with it, fantastic on how they hold you in. though my mate is fairly well built, and he needs to have a removeable steering wheel to actually get in and out of the seat in the car....

its pretty sturdy too, doesnt flop around and the mechanism is pretty good on it. there really isnt alot of padding so not that great for uber long drives...

as far as im concerned its the real thing, i cant see how it could be any better.

though one thing, my mates other one in his car has faded pretty bad in the sun, so i guess thats one reason why it could be a fake.

declan
21st May 2010, 12:55 AM
just out of interest how do you know they arent genuine?

my mate bought a pair of ebay a while ago, like 1500 for a pair.

i got one sitting right next to me, looks like a pretty good seat.

ive driven with it, fantastic on how they hold you in. though my mate is fairly well built, and he needs to have a removeable steering wheel to actually get in and out of the seat in the car....

its pretty sturdy too, doesnt flop around and the mechanism is pretty good on it. there really isnt alot of padding so not that great for uber long drives...

as far as im concerned its the real thing, i cant see how it could be any better.

though one thing, my mates other one in his car has faded pretty bad in the sun, so i guess thats one reason why it could be a fake.

the difference between the two is a lot more noticeable if you've actually sat in a genuine bride..
and it's not about how it looks - that's irrelevant.
the genuine seats have had crash test after crash test, and have been built to certain regulations and meet safety requirements.
the copies have none of that.

i'm all for cutting corners, but not if it risks your life.
just my 2c.

E7 PIG
21st May 2010, 09:25 AM
the difference between the two is a lot more noticeable if you've actually sat in a genuine bride..
and it's not about how it looks - that's irrelevant.
the genuine seats have had crash test after crash test, and have been built to certain regulations and meet safety requirements.
the copies have none of that.

i'm all for cutting corners, but not if it risks your life.
just my 2c.

+1 to that

nosman
21st May 2010, 10:02 AM
Guys I totally agree with you and hence why buying genuine is always better, but Im no lie serious about genuines costing around 4k for the pair of them. BRIDE GIAS and Stradia with Carbon backing, thats what I got quoted by a fair few workshops that sell them. Not only that, go on Nengun or even Perfect Run and see.

But like i said, i did state they are non genuine and are really good build quality for what I can see and Im happy for anyone to come and inspect if they are interested. Sorry to all those people that think differently but Im just trying to sell something without people making smart ass remarks all the time. Again i will say to those people that think im misleading them, THESE ARE NOT GENUINE SEATS!

my 2c :)

Low Style
21st May 2010, 04:32 PM
I read and there isnt much i can really say.

i would suggest to have pics of your ones plus how much $ also so others can see i would suggest showing pic of the REAL brides and a REAL quote from a REAL source.

everyone else instead of saying they are $$$ how about getting a REAL quote to back up your claims?

not aimed at anyone. you have issues PM me

squish_m8
21st May 2010, 04:52 PM
+1 for honesty
-1 for price

my 2c

declan
21st May 2010, 05:39 PM
I read and there isnt much i can really say.

i would suggest to have pics of your ones plus how much $ also so others can see i would suggest showing pic of the REAL brides and a REAL quote from a REAL source.

everyone else instead of saying they are $$$ how about getting a REAL quote to back up your claims?

not aimed at anyone. you have issues PM me

Shakotan Garage, one of the sponsors of this site can get Brides delivered cheaper than this.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php?11745-New-Bride-and-takata

if you didn't want to wait, or if you live in Adelaide, Japanese Import Spares sell brand new genuine brides, ranging from $880 to $1150

http://japaneseimportspares.com.au/brideseat/

nowhere near the $4-5k price range nosman is talking about.

but your honesty is great, it's good that you're not trying to con people.

fantapants
21st May 2010, 11:31 PM
neither of those people seem to advertise the price of the seats in question declan.

just pointing it out

--Redwork--
22nd May 2010, 12:39 AM
NENGUN list bride Gias at $1430 US.. Shipping would be at least 300 for a pair..

Thats 1430x2 +300= $3160 US = 3775 Ozzy dollars... + what eva a pair of harness's cost....
Would make it over $4000

Quick look on Ebay lists them at 2350 to 2700 PER SEAT.. And this is with out rails too..
Which are convinently included with the fake ones..
Maybe you guys saying that genuines are cheap should actually look befor you talk shit..

Holfords sell the copies for $770 a seat... And thats just the Frp ones.. These ones are CARBON...

I personally wouldn't pay 2g.. I've already priced up getting them myself and I know what it costs...

declan
22nd May 2010, 04:57 AM
neither of those people seem to advertise the price of the seats in question declan.

just pointing it out

my mistake, you're right.
should have checked JIS before posting it, but i know that they do get them in frequently and cheaper than the fake.

i'd just buy Velos. cheaper, support aussie economy and does the same job.