PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the jap made adrenalines????

FAST EDDIE
25th May 2010, 09:30 PM
im out of stock of aussie adrenalines and they are all made in jap now i dont want to stock up on jap ones if they arnet as good, the jap ones have a different sticker thatn the aus ones and also have shitmoads more lines around them from teh moulding 2in apart or so, also have a treadwear rating on them!

AJPS
25th May 2010, 09:45 PM
theyre good

squish_m8
25th May 2010, 10:16 PM
I've been running a pair on the back of my 1j supra for the last couple of months or so and they seem much the same as the old. I'd only be able to tell them apart by looking at them really.

Only thing is I'm not sure about delam etc. as I've been trying to make them last

Nikkojoe
26th May 2010, 03:12 AM
Been running my jap ones since they switched to the aus ones (and now they switched back again?). Been good, moulds were better than the aus ones. A good street tyre and light work track tyre (only what ive used them for so far).

AJPS
26th May 2010, 05:09 PM
Been running my jap ones since they switched to the aus ones (and now they switched back again?). Been good, moulds were better than the aus ones. A good street tyre and light work track tyre (only what ive used them for so far).

No more aus made ever