PDA

View Full Version : Moving house misc. sale

StuC
11th July 2010, 11:36 AM
So im moving back to a 1 bedroom apartment and need to get rid of random stuff floating around.

1) Thrustmaster steering wheel for original Xbox. This has brake/throttle pedal setup, table mount or leg/brace and comes with all cables and power supply. I only used this a handful of times with my old box coz i could never be bothered.

2) A stack of magazines. I've had a subscription to HPI/PI for the last couple of years and have most of the issues from 80-123. Theres a few wheels mags, cars mags, drift battle, UK import mag, bike mags, tattoo mags and blunt. I've read these all about a million times and would rather not throw them in the bin.

3) Owners manual/service book and wallet for st62/st165

8) 1 * Kenwood KDC-2160 HU. 1 RCA out, very basic. Had as back-up. Used -

10) AMG oil cooler. Taken from <5000km CLS63 AMG (385kW 6.2ltr V8) under warranty due to minute (read absolutely nothing!) oil leak from drain plug thread.
Made from alloy.
Dimensions are 620mm long * 100mm high * 50mm thick. 655mm long with fittings.
Almost perfect condition with only 1 bent fin which i'll straighten up for buyer.
Drain plug thread is damaged but also easy fix. Will require re-tap and/or over sized drain plug. (missing anyway)
Requires lines/fittings to be made up from Pirtek/Enzed

PRICES:
1)$75 obo
2)$75 obo for the whole stack. i would rather them all gone in one hit and dont want to seperate.
3)$15 obo.
4)SOLD
5)SOLD
6)SOLD
7)SOLD
8)$20
9)SOLD
10)$500 neg - will clean up thread and supply new drain plug for buyer

Am willing to post but would prefer pick-up.
All located in Melbourne (Mentone at the moment)

Stu
0415 298 248

StuC
23rd July 2010, 01:20 PM
bump - im shifting tomorrow and would like the mags gone at least so i dont have to box them up and cart them up 3 flights of stairs
chuck me an offer for them