21st July 2010, 12:31 AM
Make: Toyota Celica
Model:RA60
Year: ?
Engine:21r (at a guess)
Mileage300 odd also at a guess
Gearbox:AUTO

Suspension:chopies bitch ..
Interior:purple velour like a pimp maybe it will have ceffy floormates maybe it wont
Stereo:non existant stock stuff
Exterior:standard vinil roof if cracked and either needs replacing or tearing off and just spray the roof black
Driveline:stock
Wheels & Tyres: standar pretty sure all tyres are legal though

Extra Details: will swap for a set of (can be missmatched pairs) 4 x 114.3 15" wheels with decent offset and width or s13/R31 coilovers of reputable brand and good condition

Item Condition: good has two bots of rust between rear windscreen and boot but has been rustkilled and sprayed over Head was redone last year
Reason For Sale: Its a mates he's in england and wants to come home to some cash i will however take wheels or coils and give him cash
Contact Details: pm me or add me to msn chari_dori@ hotmail.com
Price and Payment Conditions: $700 or wheels or coilovers or something else to suit 31 or s13 i want idk offer me a fishtank a vl shell and $75 my way and ill tell you where to go though

I belive it still has a months rego if it does your to obtain your own roady
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/4DRFRK/IMG_0024.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/4DRFRK/IMG_0026.jpg
Hasnt been washed since he went to england so its pretty dirty in the pics i will endevour to get more if you want them

4DRFRK
22nd July 2010, 06:23 PM
best offer of
$500 cash so far

4DRFRK
3rd August 2010, 11:08 PM
$400 or its going to get crushed or $300 and a slab of jackdaniels cans

rolledup
4th August 2010, 07:43 PM
Give ya three jacks(cans) for the rad..

macca1590
4th August 2010, 10:17 PM
offer me a fishtank a vl shell and $75 my way and ill tell you where to go though

hahaha i love it