PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Cressida - Reliable, long rego, unmolested, A/C, CHEAP!

bryzilla
30th July 2010, 10:25 PM
1987 Cressida GLX-i Blue
-Automagic..shifts pretty smooth for a 20+ year old car and doesn't slip
-Rego May 2011
-Mostly mint blue velour interior.. it's pretty much like driving a couch.
-All electrics working, including A/C, Cruise control, Central locking, Heater, factory radio!
-New tyres and brakes done all round not long ago
-Only modification is a pimp woodgrain steering wheel + boss kit
-Runs good, doesn't blow smoke or overheat (Recently serviced), has a slight intermittent miss.. suspect coil or leads may need replacing
-Body is straight, though clear coat has begun to fade on roof/bonnet/boot and there is a small amount of rust around the boot and a few spots around the pillars.
-Has a minor clunk from the rear end on/off accel.. maybe diff bushes
-Repairable crack (10c coin size) in windscreen passenger side

Bought this with intentions of turning it into low down boso daily.. and putting a 1uz or 1j in, but then common sense got the best of me and I realised that doing this + regularly drifting my S14 is not very practical.. so I have decided to part with this and just get something small and normal.. that I won't be tempted to modify :unsure:

I've now bought another car so this has to go. Only $1600 as is! I paid $1750 about 2 months ago + the cost of servicing, fixing a few little things and the steering wheel. Not negotiable as this is already stupid cheap for a perfectly drivable daily!

Can be viewed on weekends or nights in Box Hill, PM or call 0402198170 with enquiries

Wheels pictured are not included obviously http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs066.ash2/36664_439949601410_705531410_6439276_925378_n.jpg

bryzilla
2nd August 2010, 12:07 PM
Wheel's are not for sale seperately stop asking please :)

bryzilla
3rd August 2010, 06:36 PM
Price drop to $1600, found another car I want! Come take it away, stupid cheap for a nice reliable and comfy daily!

hachi_dk
5th August 2010, 07:38 PM
keen.
will get back to you asap.

bryzilla
11th August 2010, 02:20 PM
For anyone who was interested in coming and inspecting, it's now ready to go and has had a fresh service and new rocker cover gaskets put in. I've bought another car so this one needs to go! PM/call/sms if you wanna come check it out, I'll be free most nights and on weekend.

**Also may be interested in partial swaps for parts of interest.. mainly Nissan/s14a stuff though.. (ie. cage/powerfc etc) or some decent sized 4x100 15's.. or other crap, just ask.. worst I can say is no :)

bryzilla
17th August 2010, 06:48 PM
Bumpppp