PDA

View Full Version : __--= ke70 sr20det full track car ready to slide=--__

ill-ke70
9th September 2010, 02:22 PM
Ok guys, dnt wanna sell the car but forced due to i wanna go overseas at the end of the year so yer...

All you need is some tires and a trailer and you can be sliding in noooo time.

Car was built from the ground up to slide by the previous owner... and slide it does... the power to weight is unbelieveable. Insane ammounts of lock, nice stiff ride.... and the old school style the groupies love.

save yourself the headaches, heart breaks and hastles of building your own... and buy mine!

I'll put a basic run down, and if you need more info... PM me or call me.

KE70 - stripped interior, 2 fixed back seat, painted orange on bottom, black on top, white inside.
S14 SR20 - S14 5speed - Excedy HD clutch (feels awesome)
Upgraded s15 Injectors
E series diff welded up
Custom surge tank and bosh 040 in boot
cams approved half cage
EMS Stinger 4 (BRAND NEW)
EMS Handset (BRAND NEW)
S13 front brakes, S14 rear
S13 front end suspension, Zeal coil overs up front, camber and height adjustable
KYB Shocks + springs in the rear, damper adjustable.
Battery relocation to back seat with box and switch.
HDI Boost Controller & boost guage
water temp guage
Hydro hand brake setup.
THE CAR JUST COME BACK FROM THE SR20 DYNO KING FROM SMD PERFORMANCE... He has tuned the car to perfection, got a awesome cold start and runs perfect during the days without hassel..

Makes 200rwkw. Very healthy
does awesome skids.

DONT POST COMMENTS IF UR NOT SERZ ABOUT THE CAR AND DNT RING ME TO ASK IF I WILL PART THE CAR OFF... I AM ALSO WILLING FOR TRADES BUT HAS TO BE A DECENT S13, S14 OR 180
Price : $10,500 FIRM!!
Will come with 2 SETS of Jap 4stud wheels.

PHONE : 0430 025 534

PICTURES COMING TONIGHT OR TOMORROW

trueno_coupe
15th September 2010, 03:21 PM
no pics no sale

raphael
15th September 2010, 05:13 PM
ey mate would u part out the car at all?

R&D Mechanical
15th September 2010, 06:37 PM
no pics no sale

This.

Willis
14th October 2010, 05:22 PM
Makes no sense to me..

"dnt wanna sell the car but forced due to i wanna go overseas at the end of the year so yer..."

Who sells a car so they can go on a holiday..seriously. Save someone the heartache and tell them the truth as to why your selling.

/endrant

benno93
14th October 2010, 05:25 PM
Makes no sense to me..

"dnt wanna sell the car but forced due to i wanna go overseas at the end of the year so yer..."

Who sells a car so they can go on a holiday..seriously. Save someone the heartache and tell them the truth as to why your selling.

/endrant

um maybe nowhere to store the car, or needs the extra money to fund trip.
why be hatin'

70rolla
14th October 2010, 07:24 PM
hes actully going to japan so legit sale ..... car goes real good looks pigish but sounds awesome

Willis
15th October 2010, 12:18 PM
why be hatin'

Is he selling his house / apartment as well for this holiday? Fark.

1sik20valve
15th October 2010, 01:05 PM
why be hatin'

not 2 be hating or anything
but his also asking for a swap s13 s14 or 180sx , so that rules out him needing funds for a trip or not having a place to store his car .

keen for pics

Willis
15th October 2010, 05:33 PM
not 2 be hating or anything
but his also asking for a swap s13 s14 or 180sx , so that rules out him needing funds for a trip or not having a place to store his car .

keen for pics

Ha i diddnt even realise that.

+1 for genuine reason for sale.

Sick of all these fucking liars.

drift-kidd
15th October 2010, 08:27 PM
can u guys just relax ffs he wants to sell his car who cares whyyy he needs the money!!

DOG the rolla hunter
15th October 2010, 10:15 PM
i love how you boys smell the rats from a mile away.i think this is the car that i saw at eastern creek.orange with different colour front end.>? who really cares why hes selling if its the bomb then im sure you can buy it cheaper than he built it it...if he built it.i dont like to get in the middle of these things,abuse me if you want to.

70rolla
16th October 2010, 07:08 AM
yer thats the one dog