PDA

View Full Version : WTB: KE70 Parts to finish my project ASAP

Bluterus
13th September 2010, 12:43 PM
Hey guys and girls if there are any,
I need some parts for my KE70 square front to finish my build and need some ASAP. Here is a list of what I need.

Bonnet Square front NOT SLANT - No dints or rust as I have two of these.

Mint Plastic Square Headlight Surrounds and Grill - Mine are fine but I would like great ones.

Mint Black Air Vents on the Rear Pillars - The early model ones with the silver edging and black centre. Once again I have these but would like great ones.

Overflow bottle - Mine is all crappy and brown want one that isn't perfect just white

Aerial - Just the standard one that goes on the guards guess can be from any model KE70 or AE71 just want one with no bends and straight as a new one on ebay for $60 is way over the top.

Rear window chrome strip - This is the chrome strip that sits in the window rubber surrounding the rear window.

Blue door handle strips or Handles - After the pieces that cover the screw holes on the door handles or the whole handle in the usual blue interior colour.

Please post pics of what you have so I can see them to decide if they're good enough. I want my car to look pretty when its painted so after good shit!