PDA

View Full Version : Early this Sunday Coffee/energy drink Meetup @ The Glen Shopping Centre 19 Sep 2010

*E7*
17th September 2010, 08:35 PM
(Copied from Toymods thread)...

Hello Melbournites, Country Victorians, interstate and international visitors,

I would like to invite you all to a Toyota Car Club of Australia (Victoria) meetup that is happening next Sunday the 19th of Sept 2010.

As the Social Secretary of the Toyota Car Club, I will be organising a monthly social meet, where anyone who has a passion for Toyotas is welcome to come

along and join us displaying their car and talking cars or anything else for a couple of hours.

This is what I hope to be the start of a regular monthly meet-up called CARS, COFFEE and DONUTS. Basically a family friendly,

low key meet-up that is not too far out of the way for most members, where the theme will be parking(displaying) our cars in a relatively public

place, having a good coffee, and dunking a donut or two for those that would like to indulge a little.

Meeting Place: The Glen shopping centre carpark. Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley. (between Railway Pde Nth and Coleman Pde)

Date/Time: Sunday 19th September, 8:30am-10:30am

Bring: Yourself (and the family), a Toyota if possible, a friend, money for a coffee and lots to talk about!

A limited quantity of Donuts will be provided free for TCCAV members, first in best fed.

Please be reminded that this is an official TCCAV event and a great opportunity to get those CH or H plated cars out of the garage to blow the cobwebs out of the carbies!
This event will not be limited to Toyotas, but is aimed at Toyota owners, so feel free to invite other people to attend with their car of interest to display. I’m sure that it isn’t necessary to remind participants that their behaviour will be a representation of our club, so nothing anti social, be it of a driving nature or otherwise.

I can be reached on the day (or before if necessary) on 0422 328 332 .

See you there!

-Dave

dan.91
17th September 2010, 09:24 PM
far out brussel sprout. glen waverly is ages away for me :(