Colour Custom hyper yellow
Location Perth WA
Odometer 70000
Contact on here or at carnas007@hotmail.com
Engine
5.7 litre standard only 5000kms on engine
HM headers
KM aircleaner
Twin 2 and a half inch stainless exhaust with high flow cats with X Force mufflers
Chipped making 300HP at the wheels
Wide mouth air intake

Trans
6 Speed manual

Body
Custom front spoiler with s15 vents
Custom vented side skirts
Custom rear maloo type
Custom hard cover
Custom window tint

Rims
19 inch Boyd Coddington slayer rims

Suspension
Custom air suspension twin air compressors
Custom controller
auto levelling switch
LCD readout individual strut read outs
Single tank
Quick acting valves

Stereo
6 Stack pioneer DVD player
All Kicker gear as follows
2 x Sets of SS MB8 8 Inch bass
2 x Solo barick 18 inch 10000 watt subs
2 x SS Splits
8 x SX1200.1 Amps
1 x SX750.4 Amp
2 x Audio control units
Custom amp racks lift out of vehicle
9 x Oddessey batteries
Huge install

Interior
Custom yellow leather trim roof, seats, side pillars, doors and centre console
Hyper yellow gauge pod with 4 x defi daisy link gauges

Hmmm i think thats it for now if you have any questions please feel free to ask chasing 25000 ono will consider swap for an AE86 trueno hatch
Sorry bout the pics they are a little old but can send new ones to you

gumbie
19th October 2010, 09:55 PM
Swaps for fishtank and $19,000 my way, and a crushing fee

Pidgey
19th October 2010, 10:18 PM
^ lol.
Sorry wogboy dude, but this is not boostcruising. You don't just sign up to 86dc to sell your car, too many people do it and it shits us off.
Hence why we flame kents.
So yeah, if you're not actually interested in AE86's or corolla's and the like, and just want to sell your car umm....
Fuck off.

trikzlane
19th October 2010, 10:38 PM
^this, delete account

wogboy
20th October 2010, 11:20 AM
Wow friendly bunch you three are actually im trying to import a 86 trueno gt apex as none are available in the for sale section but just figured after i joined to see what vehicles were for sale and for what mods you guys were doing also guessed that this is cars for sale non toyota i would post here

shift_rook
20th October 2010, 11:24 AM
yeah guys fucking ease up, seeing that he's looking to trade the car for a trueno obviously shows he has some interest, as long as he isn't kproln i have no problem with this, you guys aren't mods so you have no power, stfu and let the guy sell his car, honestly though you'll probably find it difficult selling on here, boostcruising would be a good bet, just be prepared to be offered some tragic cars for trades

Pidgey
20th October 2010, 04:40 PM
Dude, sorry for being a cunt, but honestly, being a cunt is the only way to stop douchebags signing up just to sell their cars. Not that I'm saying he's a douchebag, but seriously...
Seeing as his first post is a for sale thread, I kind of jumped to conclusions.
IMO mods should make that people must have a certain amount of posts before they can post in car sales threads.
Props for moving over from the dark side wogboy.

blair
20th October 2010, 07:23 PM
Please do not make a "show" trueno if your previous "show" ute is anything to go by.

wogboy
20th October 2010, 08:10 PM
Cheers guys thanks for the advice rook cheers for the support, and dont worry the trueno wont be pimped out like the ute this was a build with a few companys in perth, but on another note looking at a smick 86 tomorrow or otherwise signing the import papers so my hunt can begin, come on home hachi

77crown
20th October 2010, 09:03 PM
hahaha good call blair or we could've ended up with this...

http://i52.tinypic.com/33c64iu.jpg

gumbie
20th October 2010, 10:11 PM
yeah guys fucking ease up, seeing that he's looking to trade the car for a trueno obviously shows he has some interest, as long as he isn't kproln i have no problem with this, you guys aren't mods so you have no power, stfu and let the guy sell his car, honestly though you'll probably find it difficult selling on here, boostcruising would be a good bet, just be prepared to be offered some tragic cars for trades

Sorry master rook, it kinda just.. came out..? couldn't help my self :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Beau
24th October 2010, 11:54 AM
Dude, sorry for being a cunt, but honestly, being a cunt is the only way to stop douchebags signing up just to sell their cars. Not that I'm saying he's a douchebag, but seriously...
IMO mods should make that people must have a certain amount of posts before they can post in car sales threads.

Shut up! You've been on here for 10minutes!

"Show ute" hahaha the word "Show Car" is used on everything these days

hachi_dk
29th October 2010, 08:57 AM
Im keen to watch this thing do a standstill

hachi_dk
29th October 2010, 09:02 AM
you'll never sell that here btw. This site is filled with tight asses rollin in kesevs with chopped springs n adm 86s with 500,000 on the clock.

Andy San
4th November 2010, 11:50 AM
swaps for ke70? and cash my way

cut springs
locker
flipped filter lid
custom 'show' primer/rust paint job
drift button

ke_70
4th November 2010, 01:01 PM

no dont do this. im trying to get rid of this shitty sv6 commy motor and cant put it up for sale on a commy forum cause i need 100 posts. its annoying!