PDA

View Full Version : 1ggte corona microtech tune single turbs $6,500

rt142shauno
31st October 2010, 08:11 PM
1986 rt142 corona fitted with a 1ggte with a single t04e, 6 months rego and 4g spent in the last 3 months. fully mod plated and registerable in qld.

so far i have have had it dynoed to 238hp atw on 18psi. best et of 13.2 before the tune etc - stock ecu etc
compression test on tuesday has 180psi across all six. no oil blow by or smokiness in the morning
sard reg
t04e generic turbo internal gate
hks high mount manifold
microtech mt8 with hand controller, modified distributor and bosh coil - installed and tuned by Jamie @ Prrotune performance Geebung
front mount and all steel piping with silicone hoses
manual supra box
irs rear end (lil bit tired)
pioneer head unit and speakers
pretty good interior for its age (also have a pair of recaro's in primo condition that i'll throw in if i get waht im looking for.)
three spoke volk copies with brand news tyres 15"
three gauges mounted in centre vent panel - boost coolant temp and mini tacho
12" thermo fan
dual stage boost controller.
sparco harness in drivers side - would need to be removed/swapped for road worthy
deep dish corn nardi wheel and boss kit - needs a horn button

the bad part:
The car has rust in the boot floor and the abse of the rear quarters - but will include another complete vehicle wil no cancer and has a solid borg warner rear end - which from all advice would be a better option than the irs set up that its currently running. i can't weld thats why its has rust still.

and it has no front sway bar - so shes no drifter but will quite happily squat and go down the 1/4 mile

basically i'm only going to have it up on here for the next couple of days as I've come across something i'd really like and i'm sure it'll get snapped up before i even get a chance.

SO IF YA WANT IT COME AND GET IT - PS bring a car trailer for the other one.

about the only thing i'd consider for a trade would be an Aristo or something else of later modelish goodness and toyota preferrably

located in the northside of brissie

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=1271376

rt142shauno
31st October 2010, 08:30 PM
and i will take some more pics when the suns up again tomorrow :-P