PDA

View Full Version : 4AGE 16V Cam Covers powder-coated, Magnecor KV85 Competition 8.5mm spark plug leads

omg-16v
2nd November 2010, 11:45 PM
Item: 4AGE 16V Cam Covers powder-coated, Magnecor KV85 Competition 8.5mm spark plug leads

Item Condition: Excellent!

Reason for Selling: Was planning to throw these onto my AE93 SX Seca (fitted with a 4AGE 16V motor) however funds are tight at the moment hence the sale.

Price and Payment Conditions:

4AGE 16V Cam covers professionally powder coated with shaved lettering - $130
Chrome OEM Cylinder head cover - $50
Magnecor KV85 Competition 8.5mm spark plug leads (to suit 4AGE 16V smallport motor) - $140.

Can post items at an additional cost to the buyer.

Contact Details: Via PM

Pictures:

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/dave88b/P1000040.jpg

KMIRISH74
3rd November 2010, 09:16 PM
hey mate ..im surprised nobody has jumped all over the rocker cover...it looks top class and i see in another post you have a trd oil filler for sale...i am interested in both ...but have just sold off parts i have to fund importing a uk/irish exhaust so dont really want to go mad and buy the rocker cover...but keep me in mind if you start to struggle with selling them and we can chat...other than that best of luck with your sale..

omg-16v
4th November 2010, 09:17 AM
hey mate ..im surprised nobody has jumped all over the rocker cover...it looks top class and i see in another post you have a trd oil filler for sale...i am interested in both ...but have just sold off parts i have to fund importing a uk/irish exhaust so dont really want to go mad and buy the rocker cover...but keep me in mind if you start to struggle with selling them and we can chat...other than that best of luck with your sale..

The TRD oil cap was sold to a member of another forum few hours after being posted, however I will keep you in mind for these parts

omg-16v
9th November 2010, 01:35 AM
bump!

omg-16v
10th November 2010, 10:19 AM
Cam covers and spark plug leads now sold, pending payment.
Chrome OEM Cylinder head cover price now dropped to $40.