PDA

View Full Version : fs 86 hatch 20v adaptronic

slidernt
4th November 2010, 08:17 PM
AE86 4AGE 20V SILVERTOP

I bought this and was going to do it up or covert to a better shell.
its history is unknown to me bar the person who sold it.
246***kms on body
has 20v silvertop engine with aftermarket ecu (adaptronic) set up. does not require air flow meter. engine runs well revs good and has loud exhaust (straight thru with hot dog at end). steel extractors straight thru under diff pipe. intake is a air box with pod type filter. can be set up to use sock filters.
aftermarket intank fuel pump. good 5spd gearbox , CIG locked T series diff (drum brake rear diff ratio unsure; believed to be 4.1?)
paint is average and ususal rust in various guards, hatch and doors. The body is rough, has had hit in front at some stage; radiator support bent and chassis rail forward of lh strut slightly bent.
all glass ok stripped interior with seat trim coming away.only drivers seat. dash cracked, and most trims gone except for headlining. stock suspension setup with no give. battery is flat/cactus. can jump start to hear running
CAR is sold as is without rego. STOCK rims and tyres. WHEELS SHOWN ARE NOT INCLUDED.
nardi steering wheel
adjustable panhard
QLD mod plate for engine and seat
good running gear if you already have a shell
LOW RESERVE. need this gone.
there are plenty of guys hounding me to strip this already so dont ask yet. will strip only if I cant sell as is.
can respond to emails only after 6pm
car is in tewantin, sunshine coast.
$3000 without wheels
$3400 with wheels 15x8- tyres are shagged
ask a stupid question and I wont respond
pm when i can 0421875565

Rice86
4th November 2010, 08:49 PM
cheap!!!

john84ie
4th November 2010, 08:53 PM
fuck,if you werent so far away!!

bones
4th November 2010, 09:17 PM
should sell quick good luck

slidernt
5th November 2010, 07:46 PM
bumpy

johl
5th November 2010, 10:29 PM
Why so cheap? Pics of damage? Is it drivable or does it need a reshell?

hohmann
6th November 2010, 12:50 PM
how bad is the rust ? ill come for a look if its still for sale in a month and a halfs time.

slidernt
6th November 2010, 06:18 PM
no rust in chassis. rust in small patchs on most guards...but these can be replaced. anyway i said good running gear if you already have a shell. the fully painted sheel in burpengary a couple of weeks ago went for $3600. if some bought that and then this they would have a 10k 86...go figure.

I dont have a garage to put it in...or time to do it up. if doesnt sell i'll strip it. whats a adaptronic already set up with a 20v motor worth. I got this this for a steal so all I need is my money back. either way it will be gone by the end of the month.

its_jezz
7th November 2010, 06:35 PM
Wow, If this is still up for grabs in a month you still have a deal!

P.S, how many k's on the silver top?

slidernt
7th November 2010, 11:21 PM
last chance...got cash coming tomorrow

slidernt
8th November 2010, 07:24 PM
gone gone gone