PDA

View Full Version : 1979 t18 / te72

Revan
12th November 2010, 04:09 AM
This is back up for sale. ######READ LATEST POST###############

Car is located in wollongong NSW

Ran out of rego July

Price for AE86DC members= NOW $500 ===================> NOW $400 OR PARTING OUT ###############

Running poorly (needs rocker cover kit - the 'O' rings leak oil into the plug wells).
would probably replace leads and plugs also. ALSO gearbox could be stuffed or just syncros+no oil in it= wont shift...

2 months before rego ran out: new pitman arm (hard to find part), idler arm, reconditioned steering box, new front disc rotors, pads... 2 months before that: head gasket replaced, head machined...

has king springs, twin throat carb

cosmetic rust, and one or two patches that could use some new sheet. also a half-fixed dent at the rear left. also the reg for the tiny window on the left side is stuck 3/4 up.

dark tints, cd/mp3 player+ipod cord, amp, sub...

post on here or PM is best, I work nights and wierd hours.

cheers, macca.

those pics are old, will find freshest ones and get em up soon.

Revan
12th August 2011, 01:41 PM
bump.

more pics soon as I will be in w'gong this weekend, where the car is stored.

only other things I've thought of are that it now has chrome fender mirrors and the wheels are the ones in those old pics, but recently rattle-can black.

Revan
15th August 2011, 04:10 PM
bump now $500

Revan
4th October 2011, 03:31 AM
OK guys, I'm back in the gong, and its depressing me seeing the grass grow around this.

TAKE THE WHOLE CAR FOR $400, or come get any parts you want for bugger all.

hell, the diffs go for nearly that much. not to mention the new steering bits... the big carby, near new rotors up front, king springs, skidders with 75% rubber....

I can handle losing $$$$ to one of you, but don't make me call OneSteel and let her go for a box of piss. (the block of land it's sitting on just sold)

If you want parts, post in this thread. If you want the whole thing, Text 0431261437 and I'll ring you back.

reminder car is in western suburbs of WOLLONGONG, NSW 2526

EDIT: She doesn't run any more, and pick up only.

slydar
4th October 2011, 08:54 AM
i just want the diff. just putting it out there. if someone wants to buy the car and wreck it maybe. and send it to me.

Revan
5th October 2011, 01:26 AM
If you take the car, keep the diff, and make more than what you paid for the rest of it by parting it out. ??? profit?

the shells rusty, the gearbox could be stuffed... motor pulled great right up till the seals kept letting oil rape the plugs.
everything mentioned earlier is still included, theres still the twin throat downdraft, front chrome bumper is ok, mp3 deck and sub and amp and shit...

I simply cannot store the car.

Theres gotta be more than twice what im asking in good condition parts..... (and a fair few that are near new)

$400 for the whole car is the best bet for anyone close enough to wollongong to either tow it, trailer it etc...

EDIT: for any T18 guys, the pitman arm is brand new, plus say 1200 kays. It was a nightmare to find. They are a DELETED item in every major parts company. and the steering box was reconditioned at the same time.

Shaggin Wagon 81
6th October 2011, 10:04 PM
hey mate, how much for the front and rear chrome bumpers? Cheers

Revan
9th October 2011, 11:53 PM
hey mate, how much for the front and rear chrome bumpers? Cheers

back ones shagged mate, literally went at it with a hammer to get it to mount right after I pulled a dent out.

Really want someone to take the whole thing. at 400, Its a profit for the new buyer to part out. I just won't have a spare hour the next 2 months.

jpeg
1st November 2011, 02:25 PM
if you were in sa id hit that shit up//// driving to sa anytime soon?