PDA

View Full Version : [SA] fixed back seat and momo steering wheel

kenvv
19th November 2010, 12:32 PM
For sale: fixed back seat

has bride stitching but i dont think its a genuine. fixed back. doesnt come with any rails. just what you see in pics. has some wear marks as seen in pics along rail of seat. its a little to snug for me to use as a daily driver. im a size 34 waist.
$200 ono

For Sale: momo steering wheel
does not come with the momo horn button as i wanted to keep it. genuine momo wheel. just what you see in the pics. have another horn button i can chuck in if requested. good contition. no tears etc.
$90 ono

will post the wheel on request but due to size i would 'prefer' not to post seat

Contact: PM or post. for quick response email kenv555@hotmail.com or call or sms 0422603195

cheers

sam2306
19th November 2010, 08:49 PM
ive got the same seat in my car, nice seat, apparently there is the possibility that they are real and very old lol.... might get back to ya about this seat

kenvv
20th November 2010, 01:13 AM
no worries man. i wasnt completely sure wether it is authentic or not. hence the price. if it is a genune bride then its darn cheap......

Beau
20th November 2010, 08:33 PM
Does it have a rail? What is it for?

kenvv
21st November 2010, 05:18 PM
fixed back. doesnt come with any rails. just what you see in pics.

no rails man. just the seat on its own. so make it fit whatever rails you want

kenvv
21st January 2011, 05:51 AM
steering wheel sold to housemate. seat available still. throw me some offers. SA only as dont have a car atm to drive it to depot to post