PDA

View Full Version : 20v Silvertop, blacktop head, 7age bottom end and a w55 plus more need to go.

Ae71Rolla
4th December 2010, 02:08 PM
Ok guys well its been a while since I've been back on hear and just as long since I've done anything with my old Ae71 so its about time i sell off all the bits for Christmas. Also this stuff is just to big to post and I don't really have the time sorry.
I'm located in Brendale, North Brisbane.
-Just thought i'd add that everything on hear is more then negotiable and even more so if someone wants to take the lot..
1: 4age 20v silvertop
Item Description: This motor was a bit worn out and needed the rings changed so it was stripped down by a mate(is a mechanic) to be rebuilt. The bore has been honed and newACL race bearings and piston rings put in, but because I had run out of money for the build I couldn't get it re-assembled. I've tried to get it back together but just never had the time or patients and have had to move in the meantime so its basicly just assembled to keep most of the parts together and has been sitting in the garage for about a year now and needs to go. This motor will need to be stripped again and put back together properly by who ever buy's it. ( just in case you wanted to know, the head bolts were pulled of in the right order)
-Price$500 (without quad throttle-body) - $700 (with quad throttle-body's)

2: 7A-FE bottom-end
Item Description: Not to much I can say about the bottom end, before I bourt the motor it was seen running in car. Has had head, electronics, manifolds and everything except internals and sump taken off it and has been put in storage since. I don't really have to much information about it so i'll try to get some pic's up as soon as I get the time to get around there. Also I do have most of the other parts including electronics and head for the bulk of the motor if anyone's interested as well. (Except the flywheel, it was off an auto).
-Price$400.

3: short shifter for “W” series gearbox
Item Description: Brand new never acutely use in car but has been fitted to the gearbox since its been removed from the car( gearbox at one stage was going back into the car). Comes with its standard balanced & weighted gear knob as well.
-Price$200

4: W55 to 4A Bellhousing:
Item Description: The bellhousing was custom made and used in the car for about 3 years on my 4age without any problem, no cracks or damage and I'm pretty sure it should fit a few other of the W series gearboxes (w55/57/58) but not 100% so just make sure, again some pics might help and i'll try and get them up soon..
-Price$450

5: W55 Gearbox (no bellhousing, mounts or clutch)
Item Description: Don't really know what this is worth, its warn out so is had started to get syncro problems in second and third gear, goes in no problem just had a bad crunch in one and starting to slightly crunch in the other. Has been stripped, cleaned out and re-assembled but couldn't see/find the syncro damage and has been sitting in the garage for about a year since. Also no mounts for the gearbox as they where made for the ae71 so they will go separate so who ever needs what can get exactly what there after, just to attempt to make some part of this simple.
Price$300

6: Crossmember (Mounts) for W55 gearbox to Ae71 rolla( It would be better if these went with either the gearbox or bell-housing so if they don't go with either there up for grabs for anyone.)
Item Description: Well made custom gearbox mounts, welded by professional and made for my Ae71, had been on the car for 3 years and are in roadworthy condition still.
-(Price$35) on hold until w55 gearbox and bell-housing sell.

7: 4age 20v Blacktop head
Item Description: I bought this off a mate a while ago with intention to use it in my build but just never happened. Its supposed to be ported and polished as well but I have no way of telling exactly how much or have any flow charts for it so its just up as is. I'll try and get some pics up so u can atleast get some idea for yourself. (No throttle body's sorry.)
-Price$350

Like I said I'll try and get some photo's up hear soon, if you want to get in contact with me either e-mail me at “porsh12000@hotmail.com” or preferably just Pm me as my junk mail filter might be a problem otherwise. Thanks for having a look!

ionise
4th December 2010, 03:23 PM
Which side of the bellhousing is the starter motor bulge?

the_van_can
4th December 2010, 06:07 PM
shotgun the custom gearbox mounts if they dont sell. pm me haha

no fame
4th January 2011, 07:34 PM
pm sent

no fame
4th January 2011, 07:34 PM
+ email