PDA

View Full Version : Beams AE86 for sale CHEAP

fantapants
23rd December 2010, 01:18 PM
hi guys.

Found out recently i am out of work. Need money to keep paying the mortgage while i look for work or the house sells and we move to tassie.

As such its kind of an urgent sale. I had tried to part this out previously, but pulled the pin as i couldnt get a price i was happy with. Now i dont really have a choice.

Engine is in and hooked up. Just need some coin for fluids to start her up and make sure all is kosher.

Will need painting, or you can roll around baller styles in mismatched colours and rubbed back goodness :)

List of goodies.

3sge BEAMS engine. Blacktop Quads. TRD copy custom extractors.
W57/55 not sure which, but feels in good nick.
Custom tailshaft front section.
S13 front suspension with hsd base height adjustable coilovers. Will come with standard sr20 brakes.
Modified knuckles for more lock, faster stearing and less binding.
trd 4.8 t series diff 2 way drum brake.
16x8 +10 rota wheels with 595 tyres. Fronts are 90% rears have a bit of roll from the last drift day outing on the tread.

Comes registered, but without rwc. You would need a friendly rwd to get it sorted.

There is a bit of rust showing up here and there, but nothing major i can detect.

Not much of an interior, but has spares, jdm door trims, red and black. Will come with east bear fixed back seat, willans harness.Sparco stearing wheel.

I think that covers most of it. This will be a running car when sold.

THE BAD SIDE> it has no rear end suspenion. I can put the coilovers out of my ke70 in to get it completely running, or you can sort your own coilovers.

PRICE. $6000 without coilovers in rear.

$7000 with rear coilovers.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/2/3/9/16320.jpg

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/2/3/9/13932.jpg

gratuitous engine shot..

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/2/3/9/53876.jpg

Jacobxxx
23rd December 2010, 02:12 PM
do fucking want.
need to get selling my sileighty. FUCK

ae71
23rd December 2010, 02:24 PM
sorry to hear bloke, selling the house sounds like a better option :P

the job side of things isnt so awesome down this way either, a lot of the heavier industry is down sizing or closing. having said that i think housing is still prob a shed load cheaper.

fantapants
23rd December 2010, 03:27 PM
getting work isnt really that big an issue.... its that i only want work for 2 or 3 months..... and its christmas. Everyone is like... yeah we are kinda shutting down for 2 weeks.... get back to us in the new year....

also open to reasonable offers, lowballers will get a wimpy size 8 to the nuts

ke_70
23rd December 2010, 06:28 PM
try going for some shut down work as a TA or somthing. heaps and heaps of shuts this time of year. lots of money to be made in short time also.

ps i want...

fantapants
23rd December 2010, 06:34 PM
whats a shut down work man?

ke_70
23rd December 2010, 06:47 PM
where inderstrys shutdown for maintnence. and coz most production stops at christmas this is a perfect time to pull all macinery down and overhaul it all.

the big companys bring in heaps of contractors.
talk to skilled and see if theres any shutdown near by :)

worked
23rd December 2010, 09:24 PM
whats your trade man? FIFO job in perth can keep the cash rolling in for a few weeks, especially over x mas

Sam-Q
23rd December 2010, 11:03 PM
don't want to seperate that driveline?

fantapants
23rd December 2010, 11:46 PM
whats your trade man? FIFO job in perth can keep the cash rolling in for a few weeks, especially over x mas

na man, no trade to speak of.

will be looking for an apprenticeship in tassie, but till then im only useful at lifting heavy things and fixing push bikes :)

fantapants
23rd December 2010, 11:48 PM
don't want to seperate that driveline?

nah man, i dont have the room to strip it or the time with trying to sell the house.

i tried parting it out earlier but wasnt happy with the prices i ended up with. Then a bunch of family stuff came up and anna convinced me to hang on to it and finish it. But now i dont really have a choice lol..... sad to finish it finally only to let it go :(

ke_70
24th December 2010, 06:17 PM
lifting heavey things is all you need to know to be a TA (tradesmans assisant)
id seriously ring skilled and ask if theres any unskilled labour work around.

worth a shot? will get you out of shit so you dont have to sell this.

MR-00-NG
25th December 2010, 11:02 PM
u have a pic of interior & engine bay?

fantapants
25th December 2010, 11:25 PM
interior is stripped of anything and full of all the spare crap.... and engine bay pics....

will be up first thing tomrow....

anything in particular you want shots off?

fantapants
25th December 2010, 11:49 PM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/2/3/9/551397.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o65/jinjaninja69/IMAG0315.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o65/jinjaninja69/IMAG0317.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o65/jinjaninja69/IMAG0292.jpg

cam_123
14th January 2011, 06:54 PM
Still for sale?
Can you add pictures of rust.
Now running?

Condition of engine,g'box, clutch and diff? Any leaks?

fantapants
14th January 2011, 10:29 PM
is all running and in one piece.

is sold pending payment.

rust pics are not much to look at... think of a 5 cent piece of rust looking metal... there are 3 or 4 of those around the car :)

cam_123
14th January 2011, 11:53 PM
Ok. Got a payment deadline? Still interested.

Cheers,

J-MAN
18th January 2011, 04:11 AM
hey mate im very keen in ur ae86. just red ur forum and it seems like it has no problems at all. the only thing that im worried about is is it regoed withe that motor in it cse u wrote this right her :Comes registered, but without rwc. You would need a friendly rwd to get it sorted.

But and i didnt understand this part that u wrote : but without rwc. You would need a friendly rwd to get it sorted. so if u cld please explain that to me that wld be great cse im willing to pay 7000 fr it and do u liv in SA cse i do

fantapants
18th January 2011, 11:43 AM
there is so much in that i dont even understand mate.

if you need to ask where i am, this is not the sale thread for you.....

Boxer
18th January 2011, 11:54 AM
LOL! Was thinkin the same Pat

J-MAN
18th January 2011, 01:27 PM
hey mate do u live in SA and is it registered with the beams motor or just with the standard motor

Andy San
18th January 2011, 01:32 PM
Unless you reckon there is a place in SA called brisvegas, then no. and there is absolutley no hope of this thing passing an interstate ID inspection in SA without a lot of money thrown at it.

fantapants
18th January 2011, 03:04 PM
thanks andy... i was struggling to find the words.... :P

zacnsw
18th January 2011, 03:26 PM
i just lol'd ^^

cam_123
18th January 2011, 07:57 PM
Contact number please v. interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SR20 brakes in?

johl
18th January 2011, 08:23 PM
pretty sure its sold once it is running

fantapants
18th January 2011, 08:48 PM
yeah it all paid for and sold guys. I just have to wait for the ports to open again for shipping and its off to its happy new owner.

johl
18th January 2011, 08:55 PM
ports? ireland?

ke_70
18th January 2011, 09:02 PM
hhmmm:right:

fantapants
19th January 2011, 01:55 PM
lol... nah nothing like that johl..... the shipping i have organised is by truck, but it gets dropped off at the port of brisbane for some reason. I even changed the booking to pick up and drop off and they still pick it up, drop it at the shipping joint, then reload on the trucks....

its off to sydney...

4agejet
20th January 2011, 02:23 AM
I want some of the gear J-MAN is on, cause i didn't understand shit in his first post, flying high dude, gimmie some.