PDA

View Full Version : haltech ecu

cri_ag
28th December 2010, 06:32 PM
for sale, i have a haltech e6k ecu, the computer has a wiring loom, chopped with enough wire to facilitate easy re-instalation i think alot of it i have actually labeled as well.

this computer has been running my 4agte for the last 3 years, over which time it has had numerous sessions on both the road and the dyno, in an attempt to get the tune just right, so if you plan to put this on a 4a you are laughing! the tune has cost me a fortune over the years, and is farking sweet now. cold start is awesome (even on 5 degree Wakefield mornings), economy is great (better than 10l/100kms on the highway), and performance well it makes 306hp @ the wheels, with heaps of midrange.

the comp is all setup to take the input from the small port dizzy that i have modified to suit the haltech, which i will include in the sale if someone can exchange it for a stock dizzy. the comp is setup to run thermos, a tacho, ecu controlled shift light, and a engine over temp warning light.

so basically you can, buy this, wire in, and the car should start and drive right away, of course id recomend a run on the dyno to double check fueling etc.

anyway id like $800 for it, im located on the northern beaches of sydney. im happy to post if your happy to cover postage.

cri_ag
2nd January 2011, 12:59 PM
bump, price is negotiable.

cri_ag
4th January 2011, 07:57 PM
ok price drop, $700

Alexii
4th January 2011, 09:32 PM
pm sent

me217
9th January 2011, 11:20 PM
Will this work on a 4agze the one with no dizzy and no afm out of a ae92 I'm guessing the wiring will be different and the tuning will be too mine being supercharged

BLIPAE86
10th January 2011, 07:42 PM
pm sent

cri_ag
11th January 2011, 09:36 PM
yep will work with 4agze no dizzy, its set up for a cas witch is what the 4agze runs. afm is no drama, it runs that way now. but yea wiring will be required.

cri_ag
19th January 2011, 08:25 AM
ok final price $650 effing cheap for a reliable computer that never once failed to start my car.

cri_ag
23rd January 2011, 10:54 PM
sold!